How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

It really has come true. I actually MISS being in school. I miss doing intellectual work and receiving approval for it. It probably sounds arrogant, but I prefer school over feeling like a forced servant to patients who look and act like they came from the People of Walmart website. :\

I feel like mike's hard sounds good right now.

Two quote two things together that you said recently out of context:

I'm feeling great. I woke up hot and feeling nasty... I feel like mike's hard sounds good right now.

hah =P

... that's actually what i had Saturday, inuendoese aside.

Aggravated that my mother-in-law wants to start YET ANOTHER large-scale renovation/home improvement project, right after our fucking wedding...and she expects us to help. DNW! I love her dearly, but I think she's an adrenaline junkie.

Aggravated that my mother-in-law wants to start YET ANOTHER large-scale renovation/home improvement project, right after our fucking wedding...and she expects us to help. DNW! I love her dearly, but I think she's an adrenaline junkie.

Dude, I'd kill her.

I know the feeling...my mom is the same way. Once or twice a year she needs to completely renovate a room in the house. When I was still living there she needed shoulder surgery. So two days before she goes in I see her with a sledgehammer taking down a wall.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic