How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling rather confused as to how I have the ability to tick people off all the time. It's as if people are looking for a fight and I must be ready to go 24/7...After yesterday's fiasco, something told me to stay quiet, but for some reason this morning I was trying to be social...stupid stupid stupid...one day I will learn...

I feel thankful for my new tires, and new tarot cards and chrystals and my reiki candles and lol shit I need for my house and my dental bill being paid and having someone go with me cause I'm a big ass baby but couldn't even get my ex husband to go to the damn ob/gyn when I was preggo yet here's this nice person doing nice shit for me just because... No man has EVER treated me as if I was worth shit, not even my blood has ever made me feel like I was fucking worth a fuck...I don't know how to react to that kind of attention and concern..but maybe he seen I deserve it..idk..that kind of treatment makes me feel like wow.. Damn..fucking tear jerk. I misjudged someone tremendously...still watch my back, no slipping.

Edited by kat

Feeling thankful for having made it back into the house. It was so cold outside that the pain receptors to my hands shut down and the batteries in my camera total lost all juice and reset to new owner default mode. But at least we got the delivery secured for the moment. Now we just have to wait for warmer weather before we can do anything else with it.

I feel like I want to sue every doctor in the DMC for medical malpractice - you screwed your diagnosis up for 2 years and now you can't even figure out what it is that you couldn't figure out except that it's cancer. What were we paying you for in the first place...I just don't understand!

:rant:

Exhausted. I am trying so hard to babysit but I am having so much trouble staying awake. The new meds has my fibromyalgia pain under control which I didn't even realize it wasn't. My arthritis pain is kicking my butt. Literally. I am feeling pain I haven't felt in years. It hurts.

Exhausted. I am trying so hard to babysit but I am having so much trouble staying awake. The new meds has my fibromyalgia pain under control which I didn't even realize it wasn't. My arthritis pain is kicking my butt. Literally. I am feeling pain I haven't felt in years. It hurts.

Both my mother and the GF have bad firbro sounds good at least that the fibro is under control. Fibro / Arthritis is rough to "keep going" through. I feel for you. Honestly. :( I don't have fibro but do have a lot of different types of pain.... it suuuuuuuuuuuuucks. *tries to think happy thoughts*

I feel like I want to sue every doctor in the DMC for medical malpractice - you screwed your diagnosis up for 2 years and now you can't even figure out what it is that you couldn't figure out except that it's cancer. What were we paying you for in the first place...I just don't understand!

:rant:

Yikes! I don't know what the details are but it sounds horrible. Sorry to hear this. :no:no:no:veryangry::sad:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic