How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like I know I have the option to date I just don't want to because the guys I know or meet that are interested in me don't do it for me at all, something is missing..I don't want to be a bitch or nothing but pretty much the women I know my age even younger are married or in LTR that appear to be going somewhere, I just don't feel I should waste my time on what I know isn't right for me..I am about the weirdest person I know and that makes me not fit 100 percent with anyone so therefore that is my destiny, settling with someone just to avoid a lonely life would never work for me, I'd lose what's left of my mind. So, instead of go out and date and waste time I will watch Law and Order SVU, I just hope they can keep making episodes for the next 30 years give or take.

Omg, if a man says you're refusing to be apart of my life but the club is his life than yes I am..If you feel life is the club than you sure as hell aren't on my level. So if that makes me disrespectful than I guess I am. Leave me alone, I've fallen hard over partying and that was the darkest time of my life, I will never fall back in that lifestyle again.

Omg, if a man says you're refusing to be apart of my life but the club is his life than yes I am..If you feel life is the club than you sure as hell aren't on my level. So if that makes me disrespectful than I guess I am. Leave me alone, I've fallen hard over partying and that was the darkest time of my life, I will never fall back in that lifestyle again.

I hate clubs and don't enjoy drunks. You stick to your guns and the right one will show up.

Funny how things happen, this guy been chasing me for a littt bit, I've known him for five years, he has my address from me blowing him off before, I was scared and thought he'd be some pansy ass, he is so not at all, normally it would be odd showing up like that but he got me, I couldn't make the move so he said fuck it, and just did and I was blown away because it was kinda perfect timing, and than we had so much fun, laughing, sarcasm, making fun of shit, and we have oddly a lot of similar interests and odd things in common and than he confeses how he has felt since he first met me, practicing the backup singing with his band for the show which got canceled in 2010 when Raev was looking for backup singers and I responded.. I am so, so glad he told me all this and wish I would have not blown him off! ..but we shall see if the talk is cheap.

Edited by kat

I hate the grocery store, I'm surprised we don't hear about grocery store shooting rampages, they need to hand out benzo's at the door and why People can't take their cart a few feet to the cart thing drives me nuts, its all fun and games til that shit crashes into their car! Self serving cunts.

Edited by kat

Different, this is different than what I have been accustomed to in so long, it just clicks completely with him...here I am should be asleep yet stay awake waiting for him to wake up for work just So I get his text before I go to bed...wtf, I'm not 14! I don't know even what to think still and even though we knew each other for awhile I had to from the get lay all my ugly, crazy shit on the table.. The fact I take anti depressants, the insane family I came from, the fact I pay my ex 300 dollars a month child support because during the divorce I was so fucked up that my ex used that to his advantage and tore me to shreds along with his damn attorney in court while the whole damn courtroom watched me stand there ashamed... Well the just of that basically, and he's seen my crazy fb rants we had a falling out a few years ago and I told him where to go..so he already knows that about me, the fact my dad robbed banks, was in prison and ultimately killed himself, (holy shit as I sit and write this out today is the anniversary.. 17 years ago well in about 20 minutes that is.. Damn:(

And other stuff, the bad and ugliest first but he didn't judge me or treat me inferior.

Edited by kat

I'm so tired I feel like screaming! These ungrateful brats are getting on my nerves! Why don't they simply do what they are told? We were never this bad. I feel so strained right now I could scream! I am trying not to kick them in the head for being so disobedient but they are making it hard. I tell them to do one thing and they do it until they get bored and decide to do something else. If these are the good kids, I'd hate to actually deal with the bad ones. I am exhausted. The only reason I force myself to keep going is if I didn't, my younger sister would have to take this over as well and she's already overwhelmed. Why doesn't my brother do something with his kids? We shouldn't have to be worn out trying to get them to behave. He should be here, not us. Dang, I'm tired...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic