How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I wish I could fix sadness and depression, I wish no one to feel the pain and depths of darkness that this man just described to me and I wish I didn't understand it but unfortunately I do..I wish I could take the strength I've found in me and make people like him and so many others feel it too. We wonder where thinking errors come from, the whole world and way it operates IS one huge thought error.. We call each other crazy but sometimes I think that the ones we call crazy our the ones that are sane but have no tolerance for the true insanity that we accept as social norms, we call this living...but we're only existing.

Edited by kat

My lymph nodes on the back of my skull and the right side of my neck are swollen and hurt bad and I called my doc who is amazing and the receptionist said he fell Sunday off his ladder at home and broke his pelvis, he's hurt bad, real bad, he is probably not even 50 yet..I'm so sad and hope he recovers:(

My lymph nodes on the back of my skull and the right side of my neck are swollen and hurt bad and I called my doc who is amazing and the receptionist said he fell Sunday off his ladder at home and broke his pelvis, he's hurt bad, real bad, he is probably not even 50 yet..I'm so sad and hope he recovers:(

Oh no. I know doctors are only human, but I always feel extra worried when they get hurt or have to undergo some form of surgery. Hope he has speedy recovery and hope you get better.

Feel stupid I feel so stupid I feel so incompetent that I don't even want to try anymore, I don't even want to fucking go to work because obviously I have unresolved issues so why should I be doing a job that I'm ill equipt for? Everything I thought about my ability to do what I do has been destroyed because you attacked me emotionally. I am a fraud clearly cause I have too many issues in my past so clearly I should give up.

Devastated. One of my jr skaters committed suicide last night. My daughter and I found out around 3 today, and the tears haven't stopped. She was only 15. Fifteen.

I've never cried so hard. Not even when my dad passed.

She had her whole life ahead of her. I know...we ALL say this when a young person dies. She was recovering from an eating disorder. She suffered from depression and anxiety. I don't think anyone saw this coming. My daughter had reached out to her a while ago. The weight of this pain must've been too much for her to bear. Both of our jr travel teams are playing in Mackinac this weekend. They're playing for her. My daughter is playing tomorrow. She's playing for her.

My heart is SO heavy. So very, very heavy...

Devastated. One of my jr skaters committed suicide last night. My daughter and I found out around 3 today, and the tears haven't stopped. She was only 15. Fifteen.

I've never cried so hard. Not even when my dad passed.

She had her whole life ahead of her. I know...we ALL say this when a young person dies. She was recovering from an eating disorder. She suffered from depression and anxiety. I don't think anyone saw this coming. My daughter had reached out to her a while ago. The weight of this pain must've been too much for her to bear. Both of our jr travel teams are playing in Mackinac this weekend. They're playing for her. My daughter is playing tomorrow. She's playing for her.

My heart is SO heavy. So very, very heavy...

My condolences to her family, friends, and teammates.

It's so important to stop mental health stigma, we have to find another way because the way it's handled now is not helping the kids especially.

Hugs<3

My condolences to her family, friends, and teammates.

It's so important to stop mental health stigma, we have to find another way because the way it's handled now is not helping the kids especially.

Hugs<3

Indeed. This cements my reason for going to school.

In other news, I'm now also mourning my friend (some of you know her), Beth Gancos. Two people in 24 fucking hours. No more, please. No fucking more.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic