How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

i'm in pain - something popped (loudly) near my left floating ribs when deadlifting tonight (had to stop immediately & it ended the rest of my workout), and now it hurts to even bend down to tie my shoes. i hope it's just a strain or dislocation, and that i didn't really damage/separate something. it even hurts after taking half a hydrocodone.

i'm in pain - something popped (loudly) near my left floating ribs when deadlifting tonight (had to stop immediately & it ended the rest of my workout), and now it hurts to even bend down to tie my shoes. i hope it's just a strain or dislocation, and that i didn't really damage/separate something. it even hurts after taking half a hydrocodone.

Might be grounds for a run to Emergency...

That sucks. I hope that you can to a doctor and get it figured out.

I pulled a muscle or something deadlifting in the past, which caused me to collapse over the bar, and screwed my back for months. I've never deadlifted heavy since. I weigh around 140 and at most I deadlift between 50 and 80 pounds because I'm afraid of messing something up.

Edited by Class-Punk

feel a bit better this morning, just like a bad strain under the left side of my ribs. chiropractor today to see if everything is where it should be, but i'm not as worried now as i was.

Definitely good to here you feeling better. Hope all is well.

I dislocated a collarbone during a Rollerblade Wipe out a while ago. That was a most memorable experience. So don't forget to take it easy for a bit.

Lately I have been back to practicing the KAP guidelines to the letter, if I don't, I'll get bouts of nihilism. When I do practice them correctly, though I can't necessarily take credit for something that appears impersonal, I am more than content. So I'm "advanced", I have to meditate to not be tortured, lol.

Damn, I know there's a place down in the corridor that I liked but I haven't been there in years. I know two places I like one is in Riverview and the other Madison Heights.

Well, to be honest, I don't mind driving :happy:

OK, now I'm just feeling touchy. I guess what else can you expect after only getting a 2 hour nap in the last 29 hours and running on 2 Double Shot Espressos. I should not have done that Destination Truth Marathon yesterday knowing I had to be downtown this morning. And on top of that, I only had 24 good hours to level the washing machine and get all the laundry done before the basement refreezes. I have been working on tool clean up since 2 am and just got back from a 2 hour and 30 minute document session at Community Red legal services. I'm so bushed right now it feels like anything will set me off, but I can't stop because now I have to prepare the end of the month paperwork as well as a land inquiry form and wash the linens. Then I can probably slip a meal in there and get in a nap before I have to go to the Secretary of State Office to renew my drivers license before Friday...going in is a MUST this time around. Well, at least Neechan's boys are already taken care of... :confused:

Feeling somewhat accomplished. Made it down to the last few blankets and one load of clothes before the cold water of the rinse cycle started freezing the mechanisms of the washing machine functions. I suppose it's time to take a break now anyway. Today is another busy day.

Feeling utterly frustrated...all this work and all I've succeeded in is making an even bigger mess. I know it will all come together in the end, but right now I'm too tired to care. I should be better able to think more creatively after a short break ...or a power nap...

Depressed and needing to talk, but I don't have anyone to talk to.

:grouphug

I wish I could help. Unfortunately, I don't do much phone talking, I'm more of a face to face talker or using DGN (hidden promotion).

But if I can help, just let me know... :happy:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic