How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel strong. I will never lower my standards ever again. I will not be manipulated by any man. If I don't find the right one for twenty years I will never settle or fuck with low life bullshit just because I FEEL lonely or afraid. Feelings distort reality. Feelings make you do things that are out of character for you. To desire is selfishness. Compassion is the ultimate height of true love.

I feel strong. I will never lower my standards ever again. I will not be manipulated by any man. If I don't find the right one for twenty years I will never settle or fuck with low life bullshit just because I FEEL lonely or afraid. Feelings distort reality. Feelings make you do things that are out of character for you. To desire is selfishness. Compassion is the ultimate height of true love.

Its a good goal , sometimes hard to stick to sometimes and there are a lot of jerks out there :(. Hope you are feeling ok when you read this. *hugs a kat* :)

Its a good goal , sometimes hard to stick to sometimes and there are a lot of jerks out there :(. Hope you are feeling ok when you read this. *hugs a kat* :)

Hugs back. I feel pretty great better than I have in years. Its weird. You're right its like "I am human and I need to be love" loops through my head.. But I'm good. Hope your OK too.

I feel like just putting everything back to the way it was before I touched anything. Since people deal with strangers better than blood, I will let them call any other service, person, company or whatever they deem worthy. I need to free myself of all this unnecessary responsibility. I feel so stupid for trying to help save a buck...putting up with over 12 years of telling me and constantly reminding me of how much I have failed at and all I have done is sucked it up and gotten back to work. I feel like I just quit.

I have a job, I believe I will stick to that and only that!

Granted, this is just how I feel at the moment after several very long reprimands in the past 48 hours...I'm sure I'll bounce back in a minute... :happy:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic