Tuesday - All yard machines serviced

Wednesday - 7am Karmanos visit

Wednesday - 10am Probate Court

Wednesday - Lawncare

Thursday - Bathroom fixture install

Friday - Project wrap up

Saturday - Spring Tea in Ann Arbor

:803530406161:

Very optimistic, I should have turned into raging bitch as usual this time about three days ago, but I don't feel anything about my mood that's down, anxious, no tears, no rage..this Zoloft may have fixed my PMS, my depression, anxiety, stress intolerance and obsessive thoughts..wow. Love it!

(Hope it's not a placebo effect or maybe getting regular, um..yea that probably is helping. Whatever works!

Edited by kat

Very optimistic, I should have turned into raging bitch as usual this time about three days ago, but I don't feel anything about my mood that's down, anxious, no tears, no rage..this Zoloft may have fixed my PMS, my depression, anxiety, stress intolerance and obsessive thoughts..wow. Love it!

(Hope it's not a placebo effect or maybe getting regular, um..yea that probably is helping. Whatever works!

...um...yeah...

:rofl:

Feeling like taking a sledgehammer to everything out back now...I'm getting really tired of seeing all this stuff and fallen trees laying around because we are restricted to how and when things can be trashed...

Mentally exhausted...this was one of the most engaging visits to Martha Cook that I have ever had in all the times we have been going. Everyone had such interesting topics of discussion and stories to reminisce about. I almost didn't want to leave, but the event was on a time limit, however, most hung around even after the event ended. The major breakaway factor for us was fear of the parking meter running out. Fortunately, we left with time to spare.

I am just not in the mood for this crap. Stupid phone. Lame Wi-Fi. Crawling around on the floor trying to find my plug. People making comments as if I was supposed to know what's going on. I'm too tired for all this to make any sense and I am NOT about to rake my brain over the coals trying to figure out if it was an honest remark or pain in the butt sarcasm. I don't need this. I'm going back to bed. Screw it all. The world was doing fine before I got here and it can do without me for an hour. Goodnight!

I feel like bigby has a coffee called a red eye and after two drinks its trying hard to keep me awake, but I could nap right now still. I wanna go home, I'm totally bored with case management I need something that I can have passion for like advocacy or something related to social justice, I didn't work hard for a degree, spend over 50k to find people rides to the doctors office or to get disrespected by an incompetent pastor who thinks she is some big community leader because she thinks her way of dealing with mentally ill people is the right way, yet doesn't even take the training offered to her regarding those with mental illness and thinks if she bashes us in the community, she thinks we're like "the man" and that were magical and powerful over an individuals free will. That's the fucked up attitude when it comes to mental illness, nobody seems to grasp, most people.. 25 percent statistically at some point in our life deal with a mental health disorder, I wish people could grasp the fact that people with mental illness are not symptomatic 24/7...I also feel like the next person I encounter that thinks having a mental illness is the same as being cognitely impaired (mental retardation) is going to get it, hard.. Tired of social morons! Go out and learn about the world you live in, educate yourself. How can you have a stance on something if you haven't looked at all the information, studied all the facts, opened you're mind to a different view, noone benefits from bias and invalid arguments, that'swhy I don't bother with debating people anymore, it could be amazingly productive done correctly.

*k, done..end biased rant on bias*.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic