How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

extremely worried, its day 4 with no work and i got a whopping 10 hours last week, the bank account is getting real low and im looknig at a 80 dollar check this week and maybe none next week, about to try to get a burger hut job would you like fries with that desperation......grrr needs me some magic herb cant freaking sleep im so stressed out. almost 30 hours awake at this point.

TMJ, caused by my terrible bruxism. I've cracked three crowns in the past year from gritting my teeth, as well. Therefore, I also have a couple of teeth bothering me, which I can't afford to fix at the moment. :X

Aww, I'm sorry! :kiss

I have it from grinding my teeth in my sleep...and I used to crack my jaw a lot. Then one day it got stuck. :X Now I have to wear a mouthguard to bed.

Sucks.

Aww, I'm sorry! :kiss

I have it from grinding my teeth in my sleep...and I used to crack my jaw a lot. Then one day it got stuck. :X Now I have to wear a mouthguard to bed.

Sucks.

Sure does! I've taken to the old hillbilly cure of falling asleep with a corner of the quilt between my front teeth at night, to keep from clenching my jaw. :X It works most of the time.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic