How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

:crybaby: A lil' blue...I was just thinking about how much I miss my Mom's laugh, talks, and advice and how it sucks that my wife and kids didn't get to know her. I feel like they got a bit ripped off, because my Mom would've loved them, and they would've loved her in return.

Guest Megalicious

:crybaby: A lil' blue...I was just thinking about how much I miss my Mom's laugh, talks, and advice and how it sucks that my wife and kids didn't get to know her. I feel like they got a bit ripped off, because my Mom would've loved them, and they would've loved her in return.

:cry

:grouphug

Aww, Baby....

I feel like you were ripped off by not really getting to know my Dad. What you knew and shared at his memorial service was amazing. But, you would have loved more then just his innate ability to steal a cheese grater from Olive Garden or how he could hide cash from my Mom...

You should come home and cuddle. I'll even shower. :wink

Aww, Baby....

I feel like you were ripped off by not really getting to know my Dad. What you knew and shared at his memorial service was amazing. But, you would have loved more then just his innate ability to steal a cheese grater from Olive Garden or how he could hide cash from my Mom...

You should come home and cuddle. I'll even shower. :wink

sigh...I know I would have. Just like my Mom was destined to beat another lawyer with her cane, and I don't care who you are, that is funny. (My Mom was 5'0" tall, hobbled by Diabetes, and as feisty as a wolverine when it came to her family)

I may come home early...I'll let you know. :wink

Like I need a glass of scotch, a gun, and one bullet. Then I would like to have the resulant corpse launched into deep space, intact, with an updated copy of the Voyager probe record.

I just had half the universe's mass land squarely on my head and shoulders.

Edited by StormKnight

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic