How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Sad, alone, and empty. The silence of the night is killing me. Sometimes, I feel as if I am abandoned out in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes I feel as if I will die from all the negative memories that haunt me on nights like this, and there is no one here to save me from them. Tonight, I long for living, breathing human interaction and companionship, and there is none. The world seems so big tonight, and so lost to me.

Sad, alone, and empty. The silence of the night is killing me. Sometimes, I feel as if I am abandoned out in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes I feel as if I will die from all the negative memories that haunt me on nights like this, and there is no one here to save me from them. Tonight, I long for living, breathing human interaction and companionship, and there is none. The world seems so big tonight, and so lost to me.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Like I almost passed out from the massive amount of bleeding already ... then they took 7 vials of blood. *blech*

But I'm okay now.

I feel like I have to go pick up my books for winter term today or I won't have a chance.

I love my wife... she could be all like: "I was run over by a backhoe and set on fire, but I am ok now.... maybe I will go get a candybar" LOL

Guest Megalicious

Like things are otherwise good... but I'm definitely ready for winter to be over!!! :happydance

Me too, even if Winter hasn't even started yet... :ohmy:

Tired, SO VERY TIRED.... I just want the fucking semester to be over already... I just have to keep telling myself .. one week. One week. One week....

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic