How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

A bit better, but still very out of sorts. Damn CT anyway. (Doesn't help that I';m currently reading The Stand. This always happens to me!!)

I love that book.

I know that I WOULD be in Las Vegas, its the way my logical mind works. No cornfield finding for me thank you. I hope you feel better soon. :grouphug

I'm feeling tired. Very tired.

I love that book.

I know that I WOULD be in Las Vegas, its the way my logical mind works. No cornfield finding for me thank you. I hope you feel better soon. :grouphug

I'm feeling tired. Very tired.

Not me, I would have gone in search of the ancient old Mammie. :) Though Vegas was a better party. Thanks. I think it's on the way out.

Like after the way eventful day that started at 4 am .... It is time to sleep! Yay! As of right now, Phee is slowly regaining feeling in his foot/ leg. No pain yet, but I fully expect him to call me during the night to start his every 4 hours pain regimne. So now, I sleep.

Impatient to go and pay my rent-- but I have no ride to the store to pick up a money order. It's absolutely due TODAY, too! :rant:

Jynxxxie does not walk, except for pleasure-- and there is no pleasure in walking in this crap, without snow shoes.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic