How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

...one is ok, the other tastes a lil like freshly squeezed devil's asshole juice.

:rofl: :rofl: Mark Twain couldn't have made a more colourful description, TC.. :rofl: It sounds truly awful!

Right now, I am feeling relaxed-- but not relaxed enough to sleep, yet. My body is in hibernate mode, while my brain won't shut off.

It's Dan Gibson music time..

:rofl: :rofl: Mark Twain couldn't have made a more colourful description, TC.. :rofl: It sounds truly awful!

Right now, I am feeling relaxed-- but not relaxed enough to sleep, yet. My body is in hibernate mode, while my brain won't shut off.

It's Dan Gibson music time..

Seriously...I just took another round...and found that if I punch myself in the face first, I ignore most of the taste...

so I'm still sore, with devil's ass breath, and I think it's time for cheerios...

A little calmer now that all my last minute errands, except going to the bank, are done. I have to wait until my mom gets here to go to the bank b/c she's bringing a check from grandma.

Happy that I've lost 4 lbs and my pants are feeling a little loose today. :happydance

Like Aunt Flo needs to go the f*ck away. She's not welcome with me on this trip. (I know, TMI)

Like the period of time I recently tried being an actual human being and not having my alter-ego on at all times has come to an end.

that's what you get for letting your humanity out around the wrong people... :confused:

i'm feeling frustrated, because the new truck didn't make it 40 miles before having to go in the shop... :X

Edited by torn asunder

that's what you get for letting your humanity out around the wrong people... :confused:

i'm feeling frustrated, because the new truck didn't make it 40 miles before having to go in the shop... :X

I would say that I am sorry to hear that and wish you better luck, but that would imply that I had feelings and cared about other human beings. I have never been one to mislead people, purposely anyway.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic