How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Saddened but just a bit amused that one of our longest standing and most revered members left our fine land,

over one of the least offensive (IMHO) diatribes by one of our more provocative (some would say "asshol-ish") members

Like I think it's time need to give another little PSA that I do from time to time:

ETERNAL PSA

There are people that don't agree with you.

And that's ok

Everyone has the right to their wrong opinion :wink

You can't stop assholes from criticizing what you hold dear, but as long as you remember my above phrase, you

can get past whatever offends you and live to post another day.

I speak from experience. If I left when I was first mortally offended I wouldn't have met the love of my life.

LOOK---

Most people here are nice.

Most mods do their best.

AND,

Most of us need to take a breath sometimes and remember:

If you feel anger directed toward you, it's quite often misdirected anger that someone feels toward themselves....

(...Or the world's just full of assholes and you're better than them.)

Either result should give you comfort in the kind of person you are

PS I know why the LOL thread touched such a nerve for him, and gotta say--it's nice to see that chivalry aint dead.

I really hope one day you too will be on the same side of the Atlantic so can start your life together

Edited by the eternal

Like I've been the judge of an all day competition, between my lower back and my lady-like composure, to see which one would "go out" first. *winces in extreme pain and frustration*

..oh, and I still love my Welshman, more than ever. :wub: :wub: :wub::wub: :wub: :wub::wub: :wub: :wub::wub: :wub: :wub:

Like I've been the judge of an all day competition, between my lower back and my lady-like composure, to see which one would "go out" first. *winces in extreme pain and frustration*

..oh, and I still love my Welshman, more than ever. :wub: :wub: :wub::wub: :wub: :wub::wub: :wub: :wub::wub: :wub: :wub:

That was never in question.

It was if you still loved us.

(And if said Welshman was going to stop talking smack and start bringing sexyback)

--Well, someone's got to, right?

:wink

Like some of you are probably not going to like this, I have to comment on something that is mildly bugging me:

Why is it that the moderators who routinely lament the fact that we don't have enough moderators and that they don't have the time to read through all the threads and posts in a timely manner are the same moderators who push so hard for us all to be recruiting as many new members as possible? I understand saying 'Hey, if you know any cool people that you think would make an interesting addition to DGN send them on over,' but what is the point of blindly handing DGN cards to every weirdo who walks by in vinyl or fishnet at every club, bar, concert or fetish event? The moderating staff is obviously not equipt to handle the number of members we have now. How is a mass influx of new members going to do anything but make that worse?

Sorry, but I had to get that off my chest. Carry on.

That was never in question.

It was if you still loved us.

(And if said Welshman was going to stop talking smack and start bringing sexyback)

--Well, someone's got to, right?

:wink

:laugh: :laugh:

Of COURSE I still love the collective "us"! I'm still here, aren't I? :grouphug

I'm doing the best I can to calm my British bulldog; I'm hoping he'll see the light, and come back to play, soon.

Like shit...just heard that my friend was shot in Iraq...not sure on his condition yet...

:grouphug That makes me worry about my brother more.

I'm also frustrated because I'm looking for summer employment and it's not going well so far. Fucking Mackinaw Island that only hires Russians and Jamacians.

I'm also frustrated because I'm looking for summer employment and it's not going well so far. Fucking Mackinaw Island that only hires Russians and Jamacians.

oooh....do you have to be full blooded Russian? Or can you be a little bit Russian with connections?

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic