How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

feel depressed and very let down supposed best friend never talks to me anymore like i told her awhile ago shed push me away and thats what happened feeling like i got stabbed with something having chest pains over rall not been too great

Thats what makes me more anti social,also I quit making plans with anyone due to this kind of bs.

Hope things get better for you.

just a little overwhelmed... we have a little less than a week to get all our halloween plans straightened out.... Feeling a little better... Still sneezy and my fever is finally breaking... I have been sleeping a lot, and the bad thing is, the sleep is because I'm sick... so I feel exausted all the time... I haven't really been talking to many of my friends... I have been sleeping most of my week away... and wheb i'm not sleeping, I'm reading...

hopefully, things will get better... plans will be settled, and then I'll come out of my cave, cuz I'll start to feel better.... lol

I really miss Chris... Being away from him and being sick makes me feel really lonely... But I'll see him this friday. :)

I feel kinda secluded because I don't have any friends within decent driving sidtance... everyone's so far away! lol least I don't still live in Belleville! lmao (that was not a stab at people, but the location!)

Guest Megalicious

I feel like I am slipping into the deepest depression of my life. I feel like bursting into tears at this public PC cafe in Seoul.

:grouphug

I feel super worried, for a friend....

Weirded out by this odd turn of weather! It's rainy and grey and cold, with thunder, alternating with sunny patches. Weirdness. An hour ago, it was raining sideways. Ten minutes ago, the sun was peeking through. Now, it's thundering loudly, and raining.

I don't like thunder and heavy rain. It usually means the power will go out around here. This would NOT be good for me today.

Guest Megalicious

A bit out of control of my feelings at the moment. I hate that feeling of not being able to control how I feel about someone. It's hard, its frustrating, and most of all it can be heartbreakingly dangerous.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic