How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like I didn't sleep that great...

Me either.

I feel horrid. Between the pain and the fact that I can't concentrate on these essays at all and I should be at the hospital, but because I've already missed enough school due to court and my own health issues -- I can't.

Sore. Like that good feeling you get from a few days hard work. Success and financial gain and hard muscles...oh yes.

But damn my hand and wrist hurt somethin awful...I was hanging curtains on crutches and sorta crash landed...then I fell on the sidewalk and almost broke my wrist like earlier this year when I smashed myself riding a scooter in my pimp hat...hey...

oh well at least its not my masterbation hand.p.gif

i wish i could be Rx Ativan to calm the nerves in my legs so i can sleep better at night.. they were bothering me really badly all day yesterday.. i have a mild case of restless leg syndrome (syndromes are calls such because there is no set of symptoms/causes lol) which is ultimatly a missfiring of the nerves in the legs which often give the sensation that the leg is moving, when it isn't moving at all...

when mine act up, i feel like i have the constant urge to move. i could move my legs til they are blue, and painful, the urge would still be there...

so i took some last night and slept so good... nerves are still bothering me, but its not as bad... having this constant feeling of needing to move, and sometimes not being able to control the urge to move my legs is VERY tiring... wares me out...

I'm feeling better...

on a much lighter note... my hairless wonder is now sporting his red sweater again, and I can tell he thinks he feels ridiculous, though it looks really good lol :) I'm more worried about Bones making fun of him. (Yes, i have a cat named Bones... and not because its totally goth name, its because I named him after the show I love so much.. lol... yes.. I named him after the show "Bones")... so yeah... lol

Guest Megalicious

I feel like I need to go to bed earlier. Anxious about my test results. Anxious to know how poorly I did on my exam.

Don't worry. You always do better then you think. I'm sure you did fine *hugs*

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic