How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

That I wish it was 1999 again...

Oh shit no! If you go back, don't bring me on that trip. That year sucked balls for me. Lessee, this time 1999, I was a recovering crackhead with fewer than 30 days clean, living with my mom who didn't trust me far enough to fetch something from her car unattended, trying to pay back my dealer with a 20 hr/wk, $7.50/hr job, recently separated from my sociopathic husband whose parents refused to allow me to visit our daughter (whom they adopted) because I reported to the police the episode of assault that ended our marriage (he choked me until I nearly passed out and hit me with a metal folding chair--no, I'm not into pro-wrestling and it wasn't rehearsed) once concerned mutual friends informed me that my soon-to-be ex was talking about buying a gun and killing me so that I could obtain a PPO that would prevent him from legally obtaining that firearm, all while trying to maintain my grades as a full-time student at WSU in my first semester. Yeah, 1999, you can have it.

Wow, looking back and seeing how far I've come, I feel really good now. Especially regarding my taste in men. Yes, I'm thinking 2010 will be my best year ever!

Guest Megalicious

Ahhh... bored. So bored.... SO VERY BORED. I am glad I have brought my macbook with me today. Otherwise I would be falling asleep.....

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic