How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

A bit depressed..... I almost just wanna cry....... sighs

I am extremly happy with things in my life just a few rock slides in my path of happieness that I need to climb over.... sighs its gonna be a rough few weeks. :confused:

hugs sweetie, call me if you need to talk or anything.

i feel bad ass....was at work today and went on lunch and was walkin threw the mall and this old lady yelled out 'CALL SECURITY'!! and i turn around and see two guys bookin it in my direction and carryin a little old lady's purse well...as silly as it sounds "City Club Gimp" kicked in and as they got closer i tripped the one holdin the purse and jumped on him after he fell down and held him there for what seemed like 5 hours but was more like 5 mins and security showed up and I almost got in trouble until a few people that just stood idly by told mall security what happened and said thank you and i went back on my way to hanging dry wall

i feel bad ass....was at work today and went on lunch and was walkin threw the mall and this old lady yelled out 'CALL SECURITY'!! and i turn around and see two guys bookin it in my direction and carryin a little old lady's purse well...as silly as it sounds "City Club Gimp" kicked in and as they got closer i tripped the one holdin the purse and jumped on him after he fell down and held him there for what seemed like 5 hours but was more like 5 mins and security showed up and I almost got in trouble until a few people that just stood idly by told mall security what happened and said thank you and i went back on my way to hanging dry wall

Hell Yeahz!!! High Five for Super Gimp!! Nice work sir! :thumbsup:

Sir you just racked up massive good karma!

Excited---I just checked my email and got my acceptance letter for Grad school!

Grats :thumbsup:

Feeling excited that the forcast for this evening is calling for clear skies. So thought it was gonna rain all day. Means I can ride my motorcycle to work this evening and then to city afterward. :peanutbutterjellytime:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic