How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Very stressed out, wishing my house was clean, wish my son would just do as I ask the first ten times. wish I could find the right frickin adapter for this dishwasher cause lowes and home depot are no fucking help at all :wallbash:

Turn that frown upside down babe. August is shaping up to be a FUN month.

Sad-I was at the gas station and this man who appeared to be homeless asked me for some money to get something to eat, I did not have anything to give him because I had 1 dollar left, I than realized I was hungry and went and spent my dollar on some crappy ass McDonald's. Now I am thinking he may have enjoyed the McDonald's and not called it crap as I am currently doing.

I am also feeling paranoid due to the experience and am afraid that Karma is going to hunt me down with a fucking baseball bat.

Also, I just realized that sad + paranoid =guilt.

Edited by kat

Sad-I was at the gas station and this man who appeared to be homeless asked me for some money to get something to eat, I did not have anything to give him because I had 1 dollar left, I than realized I was hungry and went and spent my dollar on some crappy ass McDonald's. Now I am thinking he may have enjoyed the McDonald's and not called it crap as I am currently doing.

I am also feeling paranoid due to the experience and am afraid that Karma is going to hunt me down with a fucking baseball bat.

Also, I just realized that sad + paranoid =guilt.

If I may. You heart was in the right intention. If you gave the money to that guy, he could have said same thing with some type of food he got. Maybe he would not appreactice that money. Maybe he would do worst things with that money, like putting it toward booze and drugs for himself. Not being a bitch, being homeless, that is not good for him. To me, you were kind enough to think of him, even with your money being tight. I think there is no change of Karma coming back to you. Hugs. More Hugs.

Much Much MUCH better... thank you all who told me I am welcome under my Raven account... I have regained access to this Account so I will be using it

I have been not in the that thread in a long time. Hopefully soon, I will get back there.

Welcome to DGN :)

Life has been very,very, very fucking stressful for me. wallbash.gif Not being stuck up, I also have not been in this thread in a long time. I just read the last page. I do hope everyone is doing well.

Have a Great Wednesday. :)

Hugs DGN,

april

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic