How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like money problems are now in the past :peanutbutterjellytime:. We have catching up to do, but at least we're making money now instead of continually having to spend more than we earn.

Like money problems are now in the past :peanutbutterjellytime:. We have catching up to do, but at least we're making money now instead of continually having to spend more than we earn.

I just love it when I am on the phone with a customer and they use the bathroom while I am helping them with their internet issues first call of the day.... just puts such a classy spin on the rest of the day.

like no one even cares anymore

There are people that still care. I don't read much of anything on here anymore, but I know that on Facebook, people respond to what you say because they care. I don't respond because I don't like repeating myself. *hugs*

As for me, I'm feeling tired, so I'm going back to bed.

Like I haven't been out to have fun but TWO (TWO!!) times this entire year. Like having a car for a short time, then not having a car is worse than blue balls. Like women just like to fuck with me(that's the bad version, not the fun version). And like I wish I had some people/person to help keep me motivated to work-out/practice martial arts. It's hard doing everything alone...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic