How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

As for "the guy" I just felt empathy too, we have all BEEN THAT DRUNK - at least I have. I think under different circumstances he would have been a really nice guy.. but there I go again being all optimistic and shit... so not good for a goth board. =P

That's not the point. I couldn't give two shits how he is sober, how is in Canada, how he is on the USS enterprise.

He was a guest, literally the only person that was not a part of the old group.

Of all people, he should have made the BIGGEST effort to get along with all of us. The hosts spent a lot of money on food and liquor.

He drank all of their expensive booze,

started shit with literally EVERY man in attendance,

spilled alcohol all over their dining and living room,

and he didn't even apologize.

That is so DISRESPECTFUL.

When we were in the kitchen and his ugly ass was alternating between:

scolding my wife for not keeping a better eye on me,

scolding me for not being true to my gayness,

threatening me that I don't want to mess with him because it would be unwise to cross him,

and telling me that I was too ugly for his goddessness despite how much he "knew" I and every other man present lusted for him,

I swear to g-d I almost decked him. And I RARELY feel that way. But he really pushed all of my buttons.

He singlehandedly almost ruined an otherwise awesome party.

I don't care how drunk you get--- to be the only guest AND the one drunk asshole that pisses everyone off, that's inexcusable. The funny part was--- right after he messed with me, and before he lectured Enishi into oblivion,

he harassed and kissed prick, who ALSO looked like he was about to deck him.

I couldn't have a conversation, because he was so loud, I couldn't complete a sentence without him interrupting my thought.

I sure hope he apologized to Morbid Side, who was being nothing but pleasant and enjoyable to be around.

Meg, maybe you've been that drunk before, but I doubt you've ever acted that way to that much of an extent.

THE IRONY: I was concerned about another guest, a female who I've had a falling out with, and she was totally sweet the whole night.

It's all about respect, she had it in spades that night and he exhibited NONE.

Photoon2011-01-24at0258.jpg

I LOVE it... :heart:

Me too!

Oh, btw. I'm trying to appreciate the terrible music at work.

Why?

I went to open skate at SKATE WORLD.

I have NEVER heard a more consistent assault on my ears in my life.

3 hours of Justin Bieber, K$sha, and Trey Songz.

Can a DJ help me out here---do idiots REALLY look at a request list and see a song, let's say Justin Bieber's Baby (which was played 2-3x but spread out to surprise me with torture) and right below it request the EXACT SAME SONG!

Are you kidding me? Someone JUST requested it. Pick another terrible song. Fergie makes awful music. So does Flo Rida. And Bruno Mars. And T-Pain. And Katy Perry. And Drake. And Lil Wayne. And Rick Ross.

I discovered all sorts of terrible crap that day!!!

If there's a hell and I go there, here will be be 2 of Satan's favorites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7pL1ytId0&feature=related

edited because I left out one word that completely changed the context of my rant.

Edited by the eternal

OK, I'm in a really shitty mood, so I'm going to have to continue this.

Satan's playlist Pt 2

I HATE SKATE WORLD!!!!!

(I would've left, but I promised the person I went with, I would stay)

I need some badass derbygirls to go over there and kick their fucking ass until they play decent music, so I can enjoy myself again.

Guest Megalicious

Meg, maybe you've been that drunk before, but I doubt you've ever acted that way to that much of an extent.

THE IRONY: I was concerned about another guest, a female who I've had a falling out with, and she was totally sweet the whole night.

It's all about respect, she had it in spades that night .

Point taken :)

And the ink is where I was when I got your text in Sunday! *nods*-

Guest Megalicious

I am a really implusive person.. why FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, can I NOT think things through...

I shall now drop off the face of the earth and die...*nods*

Scared..I got my hearing date papers today, and I have to travel to Mt. pleasant for the hearing. Shitty part is that it's right after my birthday so since it looks like I'm going to have to go overnight for the hearing since it's at 10am, I'm going to have to cancel all birthday plans.

Scared..I got my hearing date papers today, and I have to travel to Mt. pleasant for the hearing. Shitty part is that it's right after my birthday so since it looks like I'm going to have to go overnight for the hearing since it's at 10am, I'm going to have to cancel all birthday plans.

:grouphug

That really does suck. :(

I'm feeling like I'm glad my classes this semester are a bit easier, but the workload is still hellish...

:grouphug

That really does suck. :(

I'm feeling like I'm glad my classes this semester are a bit easier, but the workload is still hellish...

It's for my SSD, so it has to be done, I just hate the fact that I have to travel. This is a new office so they are still trying to get their shit together. The Judge from the Flint office travels up here for hearings...I just don't understand why the Judge from Mt. Pleasant can't do the same. Making people with disabilities travel that far for the hearings is just mean, especially when most of us are poor as fuck. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for a hotel, at least they will reimburse me for the gas but not a hotel since I'm going to have to go the night before since my hearing is in the morning.

I'm also worried they're not going to consider my mental issues a disability because you can't "see" them.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic