How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

Today ... is a very sad day.... I just want to go home .. take a bath and curl up in a ball... I can't fucking do this anymore- this is the last emotional straw.

Days like today really do PROVE - there is no god. There is not universal balance of utilitarinism... I have nothing left ...

Today ... is a very sad day.... I just want to go home .. take a bath and curl up in a ball... I can't fucking do this anymore- this is the last emotional straw.

Days like today really do PROVE - there is no god. There is not universal balance of utilitarinism... I have nothing left ...

Bad days cause me to believe in god more (though never completely)....because I'm certain some supernatural creature has to be working against me

So many feelings going through me right now.. I've been extremely positive lately. Weird, considering normally I'd be a wreck at this point, but I'm not. I'm proving to be a stronger person than I have ever given myself credit for.

Rough day, and my knuckles are broken open along with my hand being swollen after I beat the shit out of myself and my house. It was so necessary, felt nice.

Rough day, and my knuckles are broken open along with my hand being swollen after I beat the shit out of myself and my house. It was necessary, felt nice.

A little under the weather.

I'm sorry you are feeling ill. I hope you recover soon. But I have always thought that an odd turn of phrase. Seeing as we are generally earthbound and requiring its atmosphere for our survival, with the exception of orbital space ventures, we are all "under the weather" all the time.

My car got stolen last night... was hoping that it got towed..but nope.. it was stolen.

Oddly enough.. I'm still in a positive-ish mood. Yeah it sucks, but it's just merely an inconvenience. Everything taken can be replaced. I'm just glad that there are fantastic people out there who will still go that extra mile to do a friendly thing for another person.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic