How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

My car got stolen last night... was hoping that it got towed..but nope.. it was stolen.

Oddly enough.. I'm still in a positive-ish mood. Yeah it sucks, but it's just merely an inconvenience. Everything taken can be replaced. I'm just glad that there are fantastic people out there who will still go that extra mile to do a friendly thing for another person.

Massive, HUGE *hugs*. :heart:

I feel extremely tired.. but that is my fault- I didn't sleep last night... not a GOOD idea. *nods*

That sucks. I'm so glad you're still upbeat!

Let me know if you need transportation for an errand

after 6P if Burrich has to work late.

Thanks, I really appreciate it, except most of the things I need to do are during the normal work week. Several important things need to be replaced.. Happy that Tszura helped me out with one of the bigger ones today. :) Thanks sweetie!!!!

bad for Miss Hunhee...

Aww thanks Mr Phee. :) You are a sweetie.

Massive, HUGE *hugs*. :heart:

Thank you.. I love your hugs. You're teh awesome!!!

Luckily I am insured to the hilt. I just have to wait for them to find/not find my car. And all will be taken care of.

I know I'm going to get a bunch of shit from those older than me but...just got messaged about my 10 year HS reunion...ugh

Let me be the first to throw the crap..

monkey-poo.jpg

At least you were invited to your 10 year, they didn't even invite me to mine..haha

So sore. This training hurts, but it will be soooo worth it in the end. Not only because it's awesome, but it will keep me active and hopefully keep my medical issues in check and my muscles and bones from causing issues.

Trying to keep up with classes and understand math ... Anyone good at math and have Skype? I am in constant need of help .... It's frustrating. Everyone told me I would start to understand, eventually. No luck.

I see a lot of snow. Thankfully I did all my errands today and school is already called off until Thursday. :)

When I said I wanted to be numb, I didn't mean literally. My whole body including my face is numb. Like that my foot has just fallen asleep feeling numb. I've been like this for 3 days now. I think I have a pinched nerve in my back or something. I see a trip to the chiropractor in my future.

Guest Megalicious

When I said I wanted to be numb, I didn't mean literally. My whole body including my face is numb. Like that my foot has just fallen asleep feeling numb. I've been like this for 3 days now. I think I have a pinched nerve in my back or something. I see a trip to the chiropractor in my future.

No ummm... you need an ER honey.... I am worried... VERY worried....

I feel that I will always hate math, and will Never be good at it.

Don't say that!!! :heart: Some of us get it while others don't. It's not that you are not any "good" at it, or not smart, your brain just processes information in a different manner. You CAN do it well, it just takes a lot more effort *hugs*.

So sore. This training hurts, but it will be soooo worth it in the end. Not only because it's awesome, but it will keep me active and hopefully keep my medical issues in check and my muscles and bones from causing issues.

Trying to keep up with classes and understand math ... Anyone good at math and have Skype? I am in constant need of help .... It's frustrating. Everyone told me I would start to understand, eventually. No luck.

I see a lot of snow. Thankfully I did all my errands today and school is already called off until Thursday. smile.gif

I'm a high school math teacher but my calulus is pretty rusty. However, I'm always gone because I work two jobs and am going to school right now too. Plus it's tax season. What is skype? If it is a math program I don't know it.

boshy

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic