How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Since when do days off get be one of the worst days ever?

--First I find out that I owe over $1200 in taxes

--Then I get a demand from a woman, who's coming over, that I salt my step,

because at 5 fucking 11 she's "too short" to leave the house unless she's in heels.

--Then we get a letter from Oakland County.

----Because almost all my money goes to my ex (I got so fucked a couple years back you don't want to know)

we are behind in our taxes. The city got sick of waiting and sent the bill to the county.

HERE'S THE LETTER--

"There's a tax lien placed on your house

If you don't start coming up with $2000+ you owe +

the $2k+ additional assessed annually,

In three years,

the house that's been in bean's family for half a century will be foreclosed and you'll be homeless."

(In other news, I just found out my ex is going to Chicago again this weekend and staying at an expensive hotel. This apparently is to visit friends/family and sholuld not be counted toward the 6-10 mini vacations she's taken a year since she won in court.)

I have a splitting headache, my stomach is in knots, and because I'm masochistic,

I'm eating cream cheese right now to make the day end the way it should...full of shit

There's nothing saying that you need to pay them all at once, if you pay a little here and a little there, they will see that you're trying to make things right. The more you pay, the less interest will build on it as well. Just take one stress at a time. :) Sorry for this news.. that sucks.

Since when do days off get be one of the worst days ever?

--First I find out that I owe over $1200 in taxes

--Then I get a demand from a woman, who's coming over, that I salt my step,

because at 5 fucking 11 she's "too short" to leave the house unless she's in heels.

--Then we get a letter from Oakland County.

----Because almost all my money goes to my ex (I got so fucked a couple years back you don't want to know)

we are behind in our taxes. The city got sick of waiting and sent the bill to the county.

HERE'S THE LETTER--

"There's a tax lien placed on your house

If you don't start coming up with $2000+ you owe +

the $2k+ additional assessed annually,

In three years,

the house that's been in bean's family for half a century will be foreclosed and you'll be homeless."

(In other news, I just found out my ex is going to Chicago again this weekend and staying at an expensive hotel. This apparently is to visit friends/family and sholuld not be counted toward the 6-10 mini vacations she's taken a year since she won in court.)

I have a splitting headache, my stomach is in knots, and because I'm masochistic,

I'm eating cream cheese right now to make the day end the way it should...full of shit

awww i wish i could give you a hug :-/

Guest Megalicious

Well, let's see. I'm single and spending the holiday alone....pretty fucking pathetic is how I am feeling.

Don't feel bad *hugs* I'm going to spend it studying. *hugs*

Well, let's see. I'm single and spending the holiday alone....pretty fucking pathetic is how I am feeling.

I am spending it alone too...I FED UP WITH THIS WORLD!!! EVRYONE BETRAY ME!!! THEY ARE ALL JUST CHICKEN!!! CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP

(I have a feeling some people will be scared reading this and some, including KatRN will be laughing their asses off)

I am spending it alone too...I FED UP WITH THIS WORLD!!! EVRYONE BETRAY ME!!! THEY ARE ALL JUST CHICKEN!!! CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP

(I have a feeling some people will be scared reading this and some, including KatRN will be laughing their asses off)

ROFLMAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I did naht get scared, I did naaaaaaaaahht.

Excited, just finished the last of my online certification courses for my new job and can finally start working! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Excited, just finished the last of my online certification courses for my new job and can finally start working! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Guest Megalicious

I feel like I am really missing Clem tonight.

I feel like I will die alone with 20 million fer.... oh wait, I'm not getting anymore furry children.

I guess then I shall just die alone- and I'm good with alone-- I do it well. :happy:

Tired, to the point where I feel a little queasy. Signed up for a late-night call shift, I just got finished with an hour shift at 3:10 am and have to clock in from 3:40 to 4:40 am.

Tired, to the point where I feel a little queasy. Signed up for a late-night call shift, I just got finished with an hour shift at 3:10 am and have to clock in from 3:40 to 4:40 am.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic