How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like I like this LiveOps shit, being my own boss, setting my own schedule. I just can't wait until I'm qualified to take more calls at better hours for products that cost more so I can up my commission. Worked three hours and made $20.85 without even having to put on pants, I can't complain about that. Just need to get patient, work on tacking in some upsells, and certify for more products. I SO SRSLY hope I get to make my way up to taking orders for Slap Chops...

Like I like this LiveOps shit, being my own boss, setting my own schedule. I just can't wait until I'm qualified to take more calls at better hours for products that cost more so I can up my commission. Worked three hours and made $20.85 without even having to put on pants, I can't complain about that. Just need to get patient, work on tacking in some upsells, and certify for more products. I SO SRSLY hope I get to make my way up to taking orders for Slap Chops...

I have an aching headache, which is unusual for me. The cause isn't unknown: My incoming wisdom teeth are trying to slaughter me via my mouth.

I have an aching headache, which is unusual for me. The cause isn't unknown: My incoming wisdom teeth are trying to slaughter me via my mouth.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic