How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Sad...my last rat just died.

I knew it was coming when for the past few days she's wanted continual attention and hasn't been eating as much. She's also been trying to do things that she hasn't tried in awhile, like going on her wheel. I was blessed with the fact that, like with my other animals, I had a strange premonition this morning that I should get out of bed IMMEDIATELY and check to see if she was alright. When I got to her cage, she looked uncomfortable and stressed. I lightly brushed the top of her head with my index finger, she lifted her little hand over her mouth, kicked her back feet like she was trying to get closer, closed her eyes in relief that someone would be there with her giving her love when she went, opened her eyes and stared right into me...and then died immediately :cry:. I'm so grateful that I saw the signs coming and fed her snacks she likes yesterday and even took her outside to run around in the garden (she loves digging).

Sorry :(

Sad...my last rat just died.

I knew it was coming when for the past few days she's wanted continual attention and hasn't been eating as much. She's also been trying to do things that she hasn't tried in awhile, like going on her wheel. I was blessed with the fact that, like with my other animals, I had a strange premonition this morning that I should get out of bed IMMEDIATELY and check to see if she was alright. When I got to her cage, she looked uncomfortable and stressed. I lightly brushed the top of her head with my index finger, she lifted her little hand over her mouth, kicked her back feet like she was trying to get closer, closed her eyes in relief that someone would be there with her giving her love when she went, opened her eyes and stared right into me...and then died immediately :cry:. I'm so grateful that I saw the signs coming and fed her snacks she likes yesterday and even took her outside to run around in the garden (she loves digging).

This brought tears to my eyes. I am sure she was very comforted to have you there with her.

I'm feeling like eating a large meal at ANY time on days when I have a lot of homework is a stupid idea. Sleepy Enishi. For the next month it's going to be small snack meals of fruit and cheese all day long until my assignments are finished.

i feel like almost everyone else on here.... i have a cough sore throat, stuffy nose.

but really good in my mind had a good birfday last week, getting my "Bad Mother Fucker" Wallet, (The Kanagroo Butch had his gold watch on), Abstinthe, Fleshlight, and my Bailey Jay DVD, and Beachbody DVD. all within the rest of this month. and ill be a happycamper :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1. The Army is not paying anyone on the 1st of next month.

2. The Army has pulled our funding so our ancient, roach infested, no AC or heat, smells like dead cats barracks will not be fixed...

3. To thank us for being Airborne, but not really, we get to do a 12 mile road march in 4 hours or less on a tank testing trail that was closed because it was BREAKING TANKS!

4. I am out of chips and salsa...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic