How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Went to go log into FB and realized that I was one of the few to successfully deassimilate from Borg. Now it just feels weird...not being able to "hear" anyone anymore :tongue:. I'll get used to it, FB is the devil, I still stand by my word. And not super dark awesome goth devil...like ermmm...bad devil. *sigh* I really shouldn't post this early...

Went to go log into FB and realized that I was one of the few to successfully deassimilate from Borg. Now it just feels weird...not being able to "hear" anyone anymore :tongue:. I'll get used to it, FB is the devil, I still stand by my word. And not super dark awesome goth devil...like ermmm...bad devil. *sigh* I really shouldn't post this early...

Adobe Indesign is annoying the hell out of me. Adjusting the leading between the ratio of 12 and 13 causes drastic changes in my document which screws up my layout yet other settings on leading barely do anything. O.o

facebook is the devil I wish I could get rid of mine :( but I don't have the strength lol and thats pretty sad

I do like facebook for some things, mostly the fact that many of my friends/family are not on DGN or any other specific forum.

Personally I think that both facebook AND forums pale before face-to-face physical interaction though.

Rational, it's time to be rational.........

(now where is a blackboard so I can obsessively write this over and over until logic takes over the emotional side of me, because emotions suck and I don't want them anymore)

Edited by kat

I feel like my English 484 Portfolio is finally coming together and starting to look good. :) Even if the professionals who will be reviewing it grill me on some stuff, I feel more confident than I did several weeks ago, for sure.

I am NOT looking forward to writing another seven pages on my anthropology paper however... >.<

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic