How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Your hips get wider as you get older, anyway. Shortly after I turned 27, mine got 1-2 in bigger, even though I had lost weight in the last 2 years, not gained it. And, as far as I know, I've never been pregnant.

Plus, that doesn't explain all those toothpick women I see in Walmart dragging 4 kids around.

I always thought that had to do with estrogen, though. Estrogen commands fat to go to the thighs and hips, whereas testosterone tells fat to go to the stomach, hence why I always have issues shaking my stomach weight.

Your hips get wider as you get older, anyway. Shortly after I turned 27, mine got 1-2 in bigger, even though I had lost weight in the last 2 years, not gained it. And, as far as I know, I've never been pregnant.

Plus, that doesn't explain all those toothpick women I see in Walmart dragging 4 kids around.

If my hips get bigger, I'm going to die i'll be like a PEAR . fml.

I am feeling sleeeepy

I am in a state of turmoil. I miss someone terribly that I know logically, I shouldn't miss. He hasn't spoken a word to me in more than a year. I know he never cared for me. Hell, I'm in love with someone else. But I can't stop thinking about him. Every day. Wtf is wrong with me? XD

You are human... that is what is wrong with most of us.... *hugs*

I feel like I hope the bolts come in for Phee's engine on Monday, so I can get that put back together and he can have his car back.

I feel like I hope I can get this stupid clip off my own car so I can get the headlight I blew yesterday replaced without it costing a million dollars.

And I feel like my car turned 99,500 miles today ... It'll be 100,000 by next Friday ... and it is only FOUR years old!! I drive too much.

I feel like my head has hurt all day... I probably should stop grinding my teeth... stupid nervous habits...

I feel a little apprehensive having to deal with my ex in person for the first time in a long time in 3 weeks... but it is what it is...

Mostly I feel in control for the first time in a while... and it feels good.

Really creeped out at this moment. I live in the woods and someone just knocked on my bedroom window and the stupid motion lights didnt come on. I am far too chickenshit to go outside by myself while it is still dark out just to see who was knocking on my window.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic