NIN - With Teeth

Goth Brooks

*hangs her head in shame*

you know... I've loved nine inch nails for a long time... but I'm just not enjoying this album. a friend bought it a few days ago, played it, and played it... and played it. it's not growing on me. I think it's giving me a tumor.

this makes me sad.

I felt the same way about tori amos's cover album, and the one after that.

I think maybe I'm just getting too old to appreciate the things I loved as a teenager, as they age with me. or something like that.

oh, sorrow.

Yah it kinda broke my heart too. Kinda like when an actor has an edge, then after they start having kids...they get soft and do sucky movies. Maybe Trent needs to be heartbroken and down trodden to reach his depths.

http://www.tinymixtapes.com/musicreviews/n..._inch_nails.htm

/me waits to be crucified.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I'm not a fan either really. I mean, it's great and all that he's off drugs and living healthy now, but it seems to have affected the music. I almost want to head downtown and score some heroine to mail him so the next album will be better

I was going to quote so many of ya, but i didn't.

you must enjoy Trents work to enjoy this disk i guess....

This disk is a peice of art and a real NIN/trent fan would enjoy it...

he went back to the basics and in my book there is nothing wrong with that...

P.S. anybody that wants a copy let me know.... for the rest of you if you plug in the headphones and just sit and listen to this disk , if your a fan and dont like it still you could atleast respect the work that was done on it....

Just my thought.....greg

I was going to quote so many of ya, but i didn't.

you must enjoy Trents work to enjoy this disk i guess....

This disk is a peice of art and a real NIN/trent fan would enjoy it...

he went back to the basics and in my book there is nothing wrong with that...

P.S. anybody that wants a copy let me know.... for the rest of you if you plug in the headphones and just sit and listen to this disk , if your a fan and dont like it still you could atleast respect the work that was done on it....

Just my thought.....greg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just bought it on vinyl this weekend-the record has an extra song on it, not on the CD, just for all of you 'hardcores'...

Guest Game of Chance

Sometimes it does seem that happiness and success kills creativity.

Strange, isn't it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It sounds to more like Trent is just trying to make some money. I know there is a legal battle going on right now between he and his former manager...it actually sounds like he's broke at the moment. Oh well, maybe he'll tour more and play the old stuff. One can only hope.

got the UK speacial ed CD.

i'm actually contemplating noting down which tracks i skip and making a bridged version.

other than that i actually am fond of it.

deleriums chimera. THAT was a bad buy i made. though my disks have gone missing. pissed off all the same i've lost track of it

Archived