Exotica 4

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know yet. Think Friday I have a film club engagement, but I don't know who is hosting and he or she has not sent out the invite yet. And Saturday I know Rev has D&D. One or the other will likely be postponed or declined b/c I suppose most of the best stuff happens after dark. Will have to consult my peoples and get back to you. Friday night to Saturday morning? Saturday and Saturday night? Prolly one or the other, but not both.

Don't know yet. Think Friday I have a film club engagement, but I don't know who is hosting and he or she has not sent out the invite yet. And Saturday I know Rev has D&D. One or the other will likely be postponed or declined b/c I suppose most of the best stuff happens after dark. Will have to consult my peoples and get back to you. Friday night to Saturday morning? Saturday and Saturday night? Prolly one or the other, but not both.

Im thinking for myself friday at Exotica and saturday at C.C..

Glad to see so many people coming...

I'd like to remind everybody that Friday night is going to be vastly different from Saturday night because we've intended it to be that way.

Friday night is SLICK! which is where the fashion shows take place. SLICK! is a latex themed party with models, designers, and lots of media from around the world (Skin Two, Marquis Magazine, Morphine Magazine, AVN, Pro Domination International, Pride Source, and much more). This is truly a night for the fashionistas.

Saturday night is the EXOTICA SKIN TWO BALL at The Crofoot. We'll have 4 rooms going simultaneously with a different music theme in each room. The main stage will have live shows going most of the night, while the other rooms will predominantly be dancing with a few shows thrown in occassionally. 2 dungeons will be open to everybody, a huge one in the VIP room and a smaller one in the main room.

But of course *ties her hands around his waist*

There. I will keep other safe by taking the brunt of your molestations. It is a tough job, and I may not survive, but I will take it for team. *mock angst* :wink

*Officially hands the Ice Queen security badge over to you*

Good luck pal!!

:evil:

I'm looking forward to meeting a whole lot more new people! Most of the people who are saying they are going here I haven't actually met, so I look forward to meeting you all! Is everyone going all 3 days?

I will be there from Friday afternoon until sunday night. I have a room fri and sat night (hit me up if you need to crash)

and I am tempted to add thursday night, so I can go to the pool party

it ia a fetish show, let the beating begin

cher thats rediculous

but thing 2 thinks she is fat sooo i guess anhorexia is still prevelent amoung youth

i mighjt go

you are going to make us sit you down and verbally beat the contrary into your head? ...come on, even your vomit is sexy.

*runs like hell*

In all seriousness, I concur with my colleague prick. And we have been to many a fetish event. And I am not the dashing man of action I used to be (and fighting back to that body myself.) and I am going.

I have been in good behavior mode since Fetishcon.

It's time to give that up! :devil:

Darn, and I'll miss it. Have fun though and tell me what else I missed. Although I'm sure it won't be much as the best lecturer and performer won't be there. :wink:happy:

Glad to see so many people coming...

I'd like to remind everybody that Friday night is going to be vastly different from Saturday night because we've intended it to be that way.

Friday night is SLICK! which is where the fashion shows take place. SLICK! is a latex themed party with models, designers, and lots of media from around the world (Skin Two, Marquis Magazine, Morphine Magazine, AVN, Pro Domination International, Pride Source, and much more). This is truly a night for the fashionistas.

Saturday night is the EXOTICA SKIN TWO BALL at The Crofoot. We'll have 4 rooms going simultaneously with a different music theme in each room. The main stage will have live shows going most of the night, while the other rooms will predominantly be dancing with a few shows thrown in occassionally. 2 dungeons will be open to everybody, a huge one in the VIP room and a smaller one in the main room.

Hey Vena,

question.. if you buy the weekend tickets, do you have to pay VIP at each separate event? or is it for the whole event?

OR.. i can keep poking around on the website.. hehe

Edited by hunhee

I don't know how the hell I forgot to post this, but Pestilence talked me into going, so I believe we're doing it Friday night. He says that although yes there's quite a bit of scantily clad women walking around that I would have no interest in...there is also scantily clad guys. He better not be lying to me just to get me to go...OR ELSE! *shakes fist* (especially since it's not really my cup of tea in the first place, I'm trying to have an open mind about it)

So we'll be there, we being myself, him, and his cousin Deadyeti (newer member, some of you may have met him at CC last weekend). I however, will not whip nor be whipped, it is of my strict philosophy that men like myself and Chuck Norris use fists and nothing else :tongue:.

And I'll try my best to feel good about myself and my merely average appearance and not let it ruin my weekend...once again...TRY being the key word :laugh:.

And I'll try my best to feel good about myself and my merely average appearance and not let it ruin my weekend...once again...TRY being the key word :laugh:.

If you keep this "average" idea set in your mind, I will find a group to have what we in the service call a "wall to wall" discussion with you to explain in painstakingly detail the contrary. :laugh:

*action pose*

CHAPLAIN REVERENCE, READY FOR ACTION CAPTAIN!

Very well, then. Let the world tremble at the might of our evil! *evil cackle followed by mild cough...damn cold*

Prepare? Like perversion is something that isn't your usual state? *raises eyebrow in doubt*

Well, I do practice good restraint *among other things* as well as keeping most of the really pervy thoughts to myself. I have been told I am much worse than I let on, enjoyably so. But I do try to keep it at least gentlemanly as I can.

Edited by StormKnight