Exotica 4

so unfortuanatly i was unable to preform in the show due to confusuion and i was failed to be told that i was needed saturday and not friday so it sucked also instead of me gettin the free pass i was told id be getting i had to drop money on ticket which didnt bother me to much but it was the princible of the matter i guess but i did get my gimp ass flogged and spanked a few times which left its mark across my back and ass and chest which i did obviousely enjoy but i was a lil disapointing not to be there saturday but it was none the less

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there in a sexy partial business type outfit and a black & red leather mask.....

CRAP!! that was you?!?! I saw you but didn't know it was YOU.. dag nabbit!!! I was in a black vinyl corset, with a sheer rufflie petty coat, and red ribbon on my corset, with matching red ribbons on my black patton leather boots..

Gotta love MASQuerade balls.. hehe

The Skin Two Ball Saturday at Crowfoot was excellent. Great venue, great crowd and top quality production all around.

+ Big thanks to the Exotica team for bringing our good friend Xris in from NYC to DJ!

no kidding! I was thrilled to hear he was coming.

here are some links to photo galleries of the events that I found

Friday night

Saturday night

• 5 months later...

So, I just checked out the review of Skin Two's Exotica Detroit 4, written by Nicotine, at fetish.cultsirens.com, and saw a very familiar face in a couple of shots! I'm in the first photo next to JJ for our Noir latex fashion show, in the Hilary's Vanity group shot next to Vena, and in the background watching JJ have a blast in rope. Check it out! Exotica Review

edited to add: Yes, I'm being an attention whore =P

Edited by Ice Queen

So, I just checked out the review of Skin Two's Exotica Detroit 4, written by Nicotine, at fetish.cultsirens.com, and saw a very familiar face in a couple of shots! I'm in the first photo next to JJ for our Noir latex fashion show, in the Hilary's Vanity group shot next to Vena, and in the background watching JJ have a blast in rope. Check it out! Exotica Review

edited to add: Yes, I'm being an attention whore =P

Hmmm, links not working. Cut and paste this: http://fetish.cultsirens.com/articles/exoticadetroit4.html