DGN Night @ City Club Sat. Sept 13

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY been a month or so since I've made it out to CC, can't wait... Specially when so many of my fav DGNers are making it out... YAY Can't wait to see ya guys and gals... Mmmmm and I get to be there with my fav boy.. :wub:

Hmmm.....Perhaps.....

You and Rev so have to be there.... Been a while since I've been to CC and miss you two a lot.. :p

So want to meet you hon.. Been there a few times when you were but keep missing out on ya...

Mayyyyybe. I kind of hoping something better comes up. But if no, I will be there. (AKA I'm hoping I'll have a date... but maybe not.)

Ah your corset skills are drool worthy.. lol Always great seeing you there sexy.. XO

I'll be there. Someone gonna buy me a drink? lol

Damn been a while since I've seen you... (Ahem and your gorgeous boobs... lol )

Some major issues has been brewing in the air for the past week so chances are I might not be there this saturday.

Awww you better make it......

we will figure out something by Saturday DC

You also hon. I expect LOTS of good hugs and kisses, specially with so many great DGNers showing up... YAY

I might be going. Will be celebrating my birthday as well. I turn 19 on the 18th

Ah my fav girl.... Hope hope hope and hope you and Dani make it.. Missssssssssssssssss you gals super lots... If you make it, you most dcef have to wear your collar and leash... YAY SUPER YAY.. lol :p

Archived