I'm getting married soon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsMaldoror

Hey, who you calling young? I'm 32, but don't tell anyone.

bunch of young' uns..... I'm 38 and I've been married for 18 years.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 months later...
Guest MsMaldoror

Sock Puppet, I think that you and I should get married. I just admitted my crush on you in the "crushes" thread.

hey put a sock in it, I'm trying to tie the knot myelf.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

If Sock Puppet agrees to marry me, we'll have a big reception at the Detroit Puppet Theater. I can hook you up with his cousin, a loose anklet sock with purple lace. She knows how to give great hand jobs. :grin

This is a wild thread since u and ted started dating Traci.  U just like sock for his face admit it.  Anyways have u and Ted discussed tieing the knot ever.  I love receptions cuz of the free booze and slutty brides maids.  Anyways just being nosy.  :fear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know.  I'm just playing, Dave.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK just didn't want anyone to think I'm leaving. I still got schizophrenia and that causes problems but me being a variety sexual freak is the root of all of them though. I think ted would make a fine husband and seems very loyal and faithful. Plus he works and stuff which is good. U both are very good friends tho.

yes you are double d. i like to call you double d too cuz you like double d's and you are double d.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are u a double d dyno? They were big it was brief and u were covered I still managed to sneak a glimpse tho. What do you prefer to be called dyno? I'm Dave btw I'm getting everyones name today.

Guest MsMaldoror

Aw, thanks, Dave. You and Charlene are always really sweet. :happy:

OK just didn't want anyone to think I'm leaving.  I still got schizophrenia and that causes problems but me being a variety sexual freak is the root of all of them though.  I think ted would make a fine husband and seems very loyal and faithful.  Plus he works and stuff which is good.  U both are very good friends tho.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would say that if you plan on having kids then yes. Get married. And soon. You don't want to be chasing little one's when your knees give out....if your not going to have kids....why get married?

It is the only reason I did it anyway....kinda wish I had done neither now.....

I don't know.  When I turned 30 I did alot of thinking about where I want my life to go.  I would like to have a wife to come home to, someone to grow old with, someone to go on walks with and someone to buy me videogames.    :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived