if you have the guts

That is kind of where I was looking.

Marc is a good guy with a strong personality, bright mentally and has a look all his own.

RevReverence is a good guy with a strong personality, bright mentally and has a look all his own.

Gimp is a good guy with a strong personality, bright mentally and has a look all his own.

How I ended up in there, is the question :p

i could see that :yes

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is kind of where I was looking.

Marc is a good guy with a strong personality, bright mentally and has a look all his own.

RevReverence is a good guy with a strong personality, bright mentally and has a look all his own.

Gimp is a good guy with a strong personality, bright mentally and has a look all his own.

How I ended up in there, is the question :p

...I only know 1 dude with a hawk, aviator shades, & a suit...a sharp suit; with the wit to match...

......honestly, I'ld date ya', if you weren't so darned straight.....

Only physically. They are all complex, intelligent, fascinating dudes ... And all good peoples with their hearts in the right place. And very attractive, albeit each in a different way.

That goes for most of the men on DGN.

Spook would have caught it too... :yes

Caught what? I've got nothing hanging. I actually wear knickers under my kilt. I'm a bastard like that. =P

Ok, I'll fess up I suppose. Over the time I've been on DGN (a couple years, I lurked for a long time before registering), I've either had a crush or do have one on the following ladies -

Xilla Toxic

Eleven

Eevee

MinaRose

aequorea

h3llcat13

EnViOuSPoPpEt

mzdeadlyspell

pleasurekatzen

thatdeadgurl

Velvet Tears

Lucia_Woolf

pheramoans

Ryle Hira's profile

night_filly

Most of them are people I've actually been around over the years. Some crushes lasted only a few days, some for years, a very small # of them current, a few I've dated and I've probably left a few names off.

see i raev's a good lokin dude but i couldnt go gay for him it would look odd....gimp and reav :laugh::w00t: and id have to be the catcher and thats just :no i couldnt be reavs bitch LOL

side note since reav had the balls i figure ill post all mine about 98% of em were all freindly crushes as reav said as well, whether it last a few days for few weeks

Xilla Toxic...

Eevee

MinaRose

Aequorea

Pleasurekatzen

Pheramoans

Michiko Dreads

Pomba

Ms.Heart

Girl with Tail

Tazura

i think thats it..meh ill add more if i think a any

Your on my list too phee. XD

You are all men that have been nice to me, even if we only said a few words. That's why your on my list. Plus you all seem to have unique features. :) All different but cute.

Aww you don't mean that...

lol...

(thanks btw)

Ok ok I was just teasing you bunch of beggers... lol p.gif

TheGimp

Msterbeau

Raev

Rev.Reverence

I think there are a couple more that I'm missing on both lists though. happy.gif

*more mock angst* :tongue:

Your on my list too phee. XD

You are all men that have been nice to me, even if we only said a few words. That's why your on my list. Plus you all seem to have unique features. :) All different but cute.

Awwww :blushing:

I believe nearly everyone on the forum has, rofl

(Yes...yes...including men, haha!)

Even us Hawaiian types? :blushing::blushing: