This message board is already aware that I am offensive.

If moderators choose to edit my posts, they have that right.

This board is property of Troy Spiral, he makes the final decision on what is and isn't allowed.

Not you or your feelings.

I want those posts to stay where they are, to convey the points I was making when I used the dreaded N word.

History lesson for ignorant people: Were you aware that once upon a time "Yankee" was just as horrible as "N-omgdontsayit"

Why is it now the name of a major league baseball team? Because people embraced it, instead of getting all butthurt over its meanings.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you opened your eyes we invaded the wrong country at first osama was the terrorist not sadaam but who we go after first hmmm now think of that. this isn't a war its just getting rid of every terrorist quote on quote

Last time I checked we were in Afghanistan at the end of 2001 beginning of 2002...which is where Osama was. We didn't go to Iraq till March 2003.

and our national debit tripled in the last two years. Two years of Democrat controlled of Congress.

Our financial system is melting down because of the Sub-Prime meltdown... which can be directly linked to Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosie, John Kerry and Obama.

I've put up with 8 fucking years of people blaming every god damn thing they can think of on President Bush. Some of the things he gets blamed for are so fucking removed from him and his office to be laughable. The hate and vitriol aimed at him has been down right stupid.

I half hope that all the fears I have about Obama are true. I wanna see his "Truth Squads" repressing free speech. I wanna see his "Civilian National Security Force" try to take our guns. I wanna see all the "rich" people pack up thier money and leave the country when his far left fiscial policys destroy the American dream.

Archived