• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a personal note, as of this past year, when I am not at school I carry a .44 mag with two blanks and three live rounds in it.

Carrying blanks is a really bad idea. It's an hour past my bedtime so I don't have time to explain now but remind me in a few days and I will. Just don't do it. Carry all live ammo.

Also, when I travel to Milwaukee or Chicago I would rather bring a gun to a gun fight.

Wisconsin and Illinois are the only two states in the Union that do not allow any sort of concealed carry. Tread carefully for if you're caught, even with affirmative defense, you're toast.

Yeah I used to carry just one but thanks to the range I have very few doubts about my ability to lose those two blanks, aim the last three shots well, and reload.

I know full well that both my state and Illinois sucks donkey balls. Yet its is very sad that this gun is the only way that I feel safe. In Milwuakee, police will only observe an incident until they get what they feel is sufficient backup. We have had people defend themselves before. They have defense lawyers that rule these cases and public out cry to support the victim which in the case would be me. That is all if I get attacked. Otherwise there is a very, very, very small chance that I will get busted. Like I said cops don't respond very well to calls or even something that they see. They don't want to "waste their time" and if they see you do something wrong its usually a ticket at most. They rarelt pat you down or check you for anything unless you did something horrible. Two of the tickets that is got, and had dismissed because they were retarded, were given to me by cops that never even got out of their cruisers.

Kids Saved, Mom Killed In San Mateo Shootout

CBS 5 CrimeWatch

SAN MATEO (CBS 5/KCBS/BCN) ― A mother was killed Tuesday when a San Mateo home invasion turned into a shootout, and forced SWAT members to make a daring rescue of the woman's two small children.

The woman who was fatally shot while lowering her children out of a bedroom window has been identified by police as 24-year-old Loan Kim Nguyen.

http://cbs5.com/crime/home.invasion.shooting.2.873862.html

IMO: She was able to get herself and her kids into her bedroom and shut the door.

Too bad she didn't have a gun handy herself, this might have ended differently.

Archived