Ohio Cemetary

Cemetary

05.jpg

07.jpg

Old cemetery near Cleveland, on top of a very steep hill far back in some woods. The two newest graves are 1914, but the majority are from the 1840s. It's a really quiet out of the way spot.

The thing I found interesting is the age of the dead. They were either in their 30s or 60s. With the exception of one 15yr old, there was no in between.

Very nice shots, I get the jibblies by really really old graves knowing that I'm staring at a stone with a name on it of someone who hasn't even existed for 100+ years, and the real creepy part about it being that this particular stone is the only thing left in testament to their existance in the first place and also that one day I'll be a stone too, just like them.

Very nice shots, I get the jibblies by really really old graves knowing that I'm staring at a stone with a name on it of someone who hasn't even existed for 100+ years, and the real creepy part about it being that this particular stone is the only thing left in testament to their existance in the first place and also that one day I'll be a stone too, just like them.

Hehe, yeah then you will be a TOTAL STONER!

Archived