Msterbeau's DGN Photoshoot Gathering

Msterbeau

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I haz makeova' skillz...

But Rev, there is no way on this green earth I can pull off the attitude and personality to back your designs. Trust me, I appreciate your sense, but it just wouldn't be me.

I just have to find a place that is selling tuxes and victorian suits on the cheap and in my size.

But Rev, there is no way on this green earth I can pull off the attitude and personality to back your designs. Trust me, I appreciate your sense, but it just wouldn't be me.

I just have to find a place that is selling tuxes and victorian suits on the cheap and in my size.

...funny...that's kinda' what I see you in...more of a steam-punk/victorian type outfit than the post-appocaliptic-madd-shaman bit...

...You need a pocket watch....& tiny eyeliner lessons....& a bit of bangs & hair on top...

...like this->2006-men-short.jpg

(why do peoples always think I am going to put them in a MaddMax episode co-Staring with TankGirl?) *cocks-head-to-side*

(edit to :harhar: )

Guest greyhalo

...funny...that's kinda' what I see you in...more of a steam-punk/victorian type outfit than the post-appocaliptic-madd-shaman bit...

...You need a pocket watch....& tiny eyeliner lessons....& a bit of bangs & hair on top...

...like this->2006-men-short.jpg

(why do peoples always think I am going to put them in a MaddMax episode co-Staring with TankGirl?)

*cocks-head-to-side*

(edit to :harhar: )

I can see him like that too!

By the way, there's nothing wrong with the corporate goth look. I like jackets and suits on men. Pinstripes rock too.

I would love to take part!

If you want more models I could do that... but if you have enough models, I would be happy to help with organization/food/makeup etc.

i worked in theater for a while, so if anyone wants theater-style makeup or zombie scars or alien facial features, i could help with that :yes

I would love to take part!

If you want more models I could do that... but if you have enough models, I would be happy to help with organization/food/makeup etc.

i worked in theater for a while, so if anyone wants theater-style makeup or zombie scars or alien facial features, i could help with that :yes

That sounds cool, thanks for the offer. :yes

The later part of the shoot is for anyone that wants to participate so you are certainly welcome to dress up and participate in that too.

Here are the pics i promised, earlier. My poor web cam is starting to crap out on me, because its constantly being knocked to the floor... but anyways...

here's the pretty red iridecent material. I tried to get a good grasp of the color. Its a rich dark red, with shimery black undertones...

This is the shiny black material. :) Its satin. :)

Enjoy! ^_^

Here are the pics i promised, earlier. My poor web cam is starting to crap out on me, because its constantly being knocked to the floor... but anyways...

here's the pretty red iridecent material. I tried to get a good grasp of the color. Its a rich dark red, with shimery black undertones...

This is the shiny black material. :) Its satin. :)

Enjoy! ^_^

Tell me size again?

Guest greyhalo

What's in Portland, when are you going and can I come along to visit friends? :p

Lots of cool vintage and goth-y shops in Portland among other things. I wanna go to Portland with Mina too!

Tell me size again?

the red:

one panel with be like 54 inches accross by a little less than 8 feet long. and the other panel will be actually two sewn together. same length as the first panel. :) ( I am making curtains to seperate my room from the living room. SO I will have privacy. SO.. both curtains will have loops at the top for hanging. I also have some wooden dowels that they are hanging from, if you'd like me to bring those as well, I can.)

the black:

its like 42 inches accross, and I have several yards of the stuff. How much, I'm not exactly sure. but there is ALOT. As soon as I can find a tape measure, I'll give you an actual number.... I have used some of it since I bought the material, so i couldn't even guess how long it it. Of what's left of it, I do know its several arm spans, though. lol if that helps. :p )

Archived