Stupid Cupid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know there is a reason I play "Paint it Black" by the 'Stones and think the best thing that happened on that day was Capone's massacre. I have never been in the company of a woman on that day, to the point I forget it, and people look at me funny when I ask what is so important about that day.

...that was bleak..you should wright..peoples LOVE bleak...
Edited by Rev.Reverence

...allot of girls REALLY go for that as a matter of fact...allot. :yes Just find one of them...

he's right ya know. being mr. niceguy has never worked for me....

or rather, it always attracts girls that I am in no way, shape, or form attracted to at all.

on a side note, I've already been shot in the ass by cupids arrow this year, and luckily I managed to pull it out and stab someone else with it. I probably have a few more tricks up my sleeve, but for right now, I'm going to sit back and watch the carnage unfold :evil:

or rather, it always attracts girls that I am in no way, shape, or form attracted to at all.

on a side note, I've already been shot in the ass by cupids arrow this year, and luckily I managed to pull it out and stab someone else with it. I probably have a few more tricks up my sleeve, but for right now, I'm going to sit back and watch the carnage unfold :evil:

:thumbsup:

...GOOD...'cause you don't NEED help any how.......well...maybe enough help to just not sit in a dank corner all night...

......maybe you need a new feather...how long since you bought your last feather(s)?

Guest greyhalo

I like nice guys.

I don't like pushy guys though. I need my space. Lots of it.

My problem is when I go for the nice guy i over do it haha.

The last one i broke up with not only still has the display name 'Unendingly Betrayed' but

has a poem dedicated to me on his page about how love is a joke and we're all kidding ourselves.

But he also [2 months after we broke up] was calling me so much I had to change my

number, AND showed up at my house with a bunny on my birthday. >.<

Besides, I loves me some rough around the edges types. :thumbsup:

Edited by pheramoans

My problem is when I go for the nice guy i over do it haha.

The last one i broke up with not only still has the display name 'Unendingly Betrayed' but

has a poem dedicated to me on his page about how love is a joke and we're all kidding ourselves.

But he also [2 months after we broke up] was calling me so much I had to change my

number, AND showed up at my house with a bunny on my birthday. >.<

Besides, I loves me some rough around the edges types. :thumbsup:

Two parts nice, one part "bad" seems to work for me. :whistle: