Thanksgiving

Goth Brooks

I'm mainly celebrating getting two days off in a row from work. :happydance

Yep, it's a four-day weekend for me. Wednesday is for last minute cooking and cleaning, then heading to the clubs, Thursday for more cleaning, then ridiculous feasting. Friday is the quiet recovery day. No shopping for me. I'm not that crazy.

Guest greyhalo

Yep, it's a four-day weekend for me. Wednesday is for last minute cooking and cleaning, then heading to the clubs, Thursday for more cleaning, then ridiculous feasting. Friday is the quiet recovery day. No shopping for me. I'm not that crazy.

I work on Saturday, as usual. But, I'm hoping it will be a low-key day.

I have to work Thursday and Friday because a couple of projects have to get done quickly. Which means I am up at 430a to get there in time, staying until 3p or so. It might be a late night dinner if I have it (I don't like leaving ovens on without me there.) Hopefully, the projects will be done by Friday.

Who wants to take bets on how many lbs of food I'm going to consume? Winner gets free Chernobyl points :tongue:.

And the losers get to face her when she channeling Chuck Norris.

*runs while practicing with Bruce Lee's ghost, the ghost slapping him upside the head for opening a can of whoop-ass*

In all seriousness, I think self-control is going to win over, and you shall be fine...no more than 1.5 pounds.

Meanwhile, *if* I do cook...well, I don't know.

Archived