For the next few weeks, fans of Ann Coulter--anyone?--will have to rely on Lindsay Lohan to provide insensitive, backward-thinking sound bites.

Because of a nasty fall last month, says the New York Post's Page Six, the 46-year-old will have her jaw wired shut.

News is scant at the moment, but Page Six writes, "WE HEAR...THAT although we d

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11252008/gossi...hear_140601.htm

For the next few weeks, fans of Ann Coulter--anyone?--will have to rely on Lindsay Lohan to provide insensitive, backward-thinking sound bites.

Because of a nasty fall last month, says the New York Post's Page Six, the 46-year-old will have her jaw wired shut.

News is scant at the moment, but Page Six writes, "WE HEAR...THAT although we d

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11252008/gossi...hear_140601.htm

HA!!! at last she will STFU

You know I like Ann, some of the things she says makes sense but she has no tact. She should invest in some of it..

I don't like her at all.... not even a little bit because she says stuff like this:

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. © 2001 Universal Press Syndicate

Yah because the people who want to invade our country just want to kill everyone who cares about coverting anyone.

I don't see anyone that is an ACTUAL threat saying they want to invade the U.S..

I do see a small number of Muslims making the rest look REALLY bad.

I also see Americans all over the place (not all but a good number) saying America is the "BEST", & "GREATEST" nation on the planet.

I THINK, if you REALLY think that your the "BEST", you should at least TRY to be "GOOD".

SO, Americans should (being the "BEST") take the high road, at least SOMETIMES, & meet the Hatred of their Enemies with a smile & a proclamation that they WILL NOT STOOP (something Americans ARE very GOOD at.)

ya, cause speech should only be free when the ideas expressed are approved.

She should be able to say it.... just as I have the right not to like it....

ya, cause speech should only be free when it doesn't disagree with Ann coulter?

If she can open her (now wired shut) mouth and spew hateful shit and gross generalizations about entire groups of people, she should expect some people to speak out against it.

You were talking about freedom of speech Gaf.... where was anyone saying she should not be allowed to to use it? Or are you saying I am not allowed to react to her speech with my own?

Maybe the time she spends with her mouth shut will force her to think a bit about what she's said over the course of her career. Could be that she'll walk away from the experience with a change of heart.

It's not likely, but stranger things have happened. And if not, that vile, hate-filled shrew can go fuck herself right in the ear.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your meaning in your posts. you were not advocating violence against her because she has opinions you don't like, you were just rejoicing in another suffering.

Way to show your self to be a better person.

this is where you try to justify your appalling behaivor because she is so evil.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your meaning in your posts. you were not advocating violence against her because she has opinions you don't like, you were just rejoicing in another suffering.

Way to show your self to be a better person.

this is where you try to justify your appalling behaivor because she is so evil.

Are you just going to keep searching for ways to try and make us feel bad?

Archived