I'm sorry, I misunderstood your meaning in your posts. you were not advocating violence against her because she has opinions you don't like, you were just rejoicing in another suffering.

Way to show your self to be a better person.

this is where you try to justify your appalling behaivor because she is so evil.

I think the purpose of this thread isn't necessarily to

rejoice in suffering, but just to say "Karma is a bitch." :wink

Well, it's not like all speech is without consequences. I think Ann Coulter has a right to state her opinions, but most of them are based in hate and incite more hatred. I can't think that is a good thing. And while I will advocate her right to freedom of speech, I will also raise my voice in opposition to her hatefulness.

Well, it's not like all speech is without consequences. I think Ann Coulter has a right to state her opinions, but most of them are based in hate and incite more hatred. I can't think that is a good thing. And while I will advocate her right to freedom of speech, I will also raise my voice in opposition to her hatefulness.

Which is exactly how it should be.

As usual, the point is lost on you.

No. I get it perfectly well. It's you who either fails to understand or doesn't care that how you deliver a message can be as important as the content. Many people will never see your intelligence because you come across as self-important and arrogant. You want me and others to acknowledge the validity of what you say? Stop pretending like you know it all and treating us like a bunch of idiots and children.

Some of us are more eloquent then others... :clap:

Maybe the time she spends with her mouth shut will force her to think a bit about what she's said over the course of her career. Could be that she'll walk away from the experience with a change of heart.

It's not likely, but stranger things have happened. And if not, that vile, hate-filled shrew can go fuck herself right in the ear.

LMAO :rofl:

No. I get it perfectly well. It's you who either fails to understand or doesn't care that how you deliver a message can be as important as the content. Many people will never see your intelligence because you come across as self-important and arrogant. You want me and others to acknowledge the validity of what you say? Stop pretending like you know it all and treating us like a bunch of idiots and children.

Stop attacking my character and I'll stop pointing out when you are acting like an idiotic child who likes to kick people when they are down.

BTW, I own a Ford Expidition. I have my reasons for owning it. So you can stop the hate speach you throw at SUV owners too.

Stop attacking my character and I'll stop pointing out when you are acting like an idiotic child who likes to kick people when they are down.

BTW, I own a Ford Expidition. I have my reasons for owning it. So you can stop the hate speach you throw at SUV owners too.

So now your tit for tat is OK, but me not wishing Ann a speedy recovery is childish?

I guess you missed the part of what I said about exceptions for people who have good reasons for owning a truck. 90% of the people I see don't. If they use 1/10th of it's abilities for more then 1% of the time they use it, I'd be surprised. That's wasteful no matter how you look at it. If they need space, a minivan is far more efficient. If they need off road ability.. fine.. but most people don't and the smaller car based utilities have all wheel drive if they need that for snow. If they need the towing capacity.. great. But people rarely use that either. Most large SUV's are bought as a style statement. As such... they are a big fucking waste of space and resources. This is not hate speech, This is being perfectly rational about people's wastefulness.

As for your character, I recall you've acknowledging those traits yourself some time in the past.

So now your tit for tat is OK, but me not wishing Ann a speedy recovery is childish?

I guess you missed the part of what I said about exceptions for people who have good reasons for owning a truck. 90% of the people I see don't. If they use 1/10th of it's abilities for more then 1% of the time they use it, I'd be surprised. That's wasteful no matter how you look at it. If they need space, a minivan is far more efficient. If they need off road ability.. fine.. but most people don't and the smaller car based utilities have all wheel drive if they need that for snow. If they need the towing capacity.. great. But people rarely use that either. Most large SUV's are bought as a style statement. As such... they are a big fucking waste of space and resources. This is not hate speech, This is being perfectly rational about people's wastefulness.

As for your character, I recall you've acknowledging those traits yourself some time in the past.

I wasn't going for tit for tat... what I was going for was to show you another subject where you do exactly what you vilify Ann for.

And what you were saying was not "me not wishing Ann a speedy recovery". You were rejoicing in her pain. You were wishing more on her.

I don't care for Ann that much either... her good points are lost in her bile, so I lump her in with other idiots best left ignored such as Franken and Farrakhan.

and Rev. I wasn't attacking all French people in that thread. I was attacking the known and well documented rudeness and anti-Americanism that is so deeply ingrained in the French culture. I was attacking their laws that support segregation and bigotry. I think you are confusing me with other people in that thread.

and Rev. I wasn't attacking all French people in that thread. I was attacking the known and well documented rudeness and anti-Americanism that is so deeply ingrained in the French culture. I was attacking their laws that support segregation and bigotry. I think you are confusing me with other people in that thread.

:thumbsup:

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your meaning in your posts. you were not advocating violence against her because she has opinions you don't like, you were just rejoicing in another suffering.

Way to show your self to be a better person.

this is where you try to justify your appalling behaivor because she is so evil.

Just curious are you saying I am just as bad as her, or just as good as her?

Archived