I'm turning in my asshole card

Goth Brooks

huh.

i don't think it's cute, i actually couldn't watch more than 4 seconds of it.

if it was my kid or a friend's kid, maybe, i guess it might be cute.

that girl is going to have that same lisp for years now that she's been so celebrated for it... it will not be as endearing at 16.

huh.

i don't think it's cute, i actually couldn't watch more than 4 seconds of it.

if it was my kid or a friend's kid, maybe, i guess it might be cute.

that girl is going to have that same lisp for years now that she's been so celebrated for it... it will not be as endearing at 16.

as someone who has only in recent years gotten over the worst of my lisp. i concour

When you find a video clip of a 4 year old girl getting booed by a studio audience, post that.

what's that? your niece has no nationally televised performance? btw, mozart was writing music at age 5, that must mean your niece sucks by comparison!

again this really had nothing to do with the child, but thanks for drawing attention to your family.

i love people who feel the need to "one up". it's why i don't take part in inane conversations, its a waste of my breath and brain power to try talking to someone who's simply waiting for me to pause to tell me their own "kind of the same, but definitely better" experience.

This thread was absolutely HILLARIOUS!!!!

What's awesome to me is the irony in it. Someone jumps on the darkest, gothiest goth industrial board in the world and post what is possibly the cutest, most cuddly vid that they could find.

And the board implodes on itself.

We've got hardcore Emo's who say that it's all crap, and that the girl will have problems the rest of her life from it.

We have sprites who are touting about how it's simply the most amazing thing that they've ever seen.

We've got Goths who are sitting around saying "It's alright, but I could have done it better if I gave a crap"

ROTFL.

My opinion.

1. The little girl is 4. This means her life path isn't yet chosen. Hell when she's 5 she wont even remember doing it. When she's 10 she'll probably be embarrassed by it. And a lisp is somewhat common in young girls that age. It's not a sign of major problems in the future, it's something that corrects itself (in most cases), with time and age. My 4 year old watched it with me, and asked me "Why does she talk like that?" I said. "You talked like that last year, honey." IT"S HARMLESS.

2. It -is- cute... and yes, maybe some child you know is cuter... but unless you plan on taking her, and putting her in the ring with other 4 year olds... ya know... a toddler death match, then I dare say your Kid is just as cute, and just as amazing. Let's not get into pitting children against children for our entertainment. Kids are -all- awesome.

3. GOD THAT"S SOME FUNNY CRAP!!! I MISSED DGN.

Cix Wicked

Archived