******Another birthday Party at cc on dec 20th******

I wish I could come to help all my favorite peoples celebrate, but that is the weekend we're doing the family Christmas thing because my brother will be home on pre-deployment leave. And seeing as he's only going to be here for a week and a half, he comes first.

Happy Birthdays tho!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, back on topic...

who all's going to this thing?

Here's a list of things that we need to be sure of, for this thing to work:

• You need to make sure that the room you book is the room you are going to get, because we don't want a repeat of Halloween.. you know, where they said that Marie has a suite and she actually didn't... yeah, that would be bad.
  • We need to get there at a resonable time so that we have more than two or so hours to party, and get ready.
  • Are we going to decorate City Club?
  • Are we going to do that thing that you, Jessika, did for your's where we got people in for free?

just a few things to think about. :)

Also, what kind of alcohol is going to be there? (I know I posted some I'd like to be there... but being a broke ass... :sad: I doubt it would happen.... yeah, I'm too damn picky for my own damn good.. lmao)

okay, back on topic...

who all's going to this thing?

Here's a list of things that we need to be sure of, for this thing to work:

• You need to make sure that the room you book is the room you are going to get, because we don't want a repeat of Halloween.. you know, where they said that Marie has a suite and she actually didn't... yeah, that would be bad.
  • We need to get there at a resonable time so that we have more than two or so hours to party, and get ready.
  • Are we going to decorate City Club?
  • Are we going to do that thing that you, Jessika, did for your's where we got people in for free?

just a few things to think about. :)

Also, what kind of alcohol is going to be there? (I know I posted some I'd like to be there... but being a broke ass... :sad: I doubt it would happen.... yeah, I'm too damn picky for my own damn good.. lmao)

• I already called 2 times we will be getting the city club rate 63 bucks
  • I'm booking the room this friday
  • I plan on arriveing as soon as possible I dont work at all that day i just gotta do that pulled pork
  • you can decorate he said
  • but you cant do the 10 person list unless you do it friday i was the last person to get it on a saturday
  • The Booze SO far I'll being you a bottle off ur list like the smirnoff drinks I can get a 30 pack at cost co and something else for the party most likely some thing simple and versatile like vodka. I might get u some of that rasberry pucker or peach you enjoyed it at halloween Possible some mead and slogo is buy captain morgan's private stock
  • thats about all I can bring and i might have to even scale that back a bit pending how much the food will cost
  • I'll go to the dollar store and but cups plates and 3 litters of moonmist and twist not faygo coal no one likes that but me I'll find some cheap priced pepis

ANYONE THATS COMING AND WANTS TO BRING BOOZE OR ANYTHING ELSE IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED

I wish I could come to help all my favorite peoples celebrate, but that is the weekend we're doing the family Christmas thing because my brother will be home on pre-deployment leave. And seeing as he's only going to be here for a week and a half, he comes first.

Happy Birthdays tho!

You'll be missed

I have kiddies that weekend. Have fun.

you'll be missed though i have never met you

Your trying to get drunk?

Oh...sheesh...

Yes..barring being kidnapped by a horde of nubile women ready to put me on top of a pyramid in sun god robes to throw pickles at me...or other kinky offers... :happy::rofl:

....according to reports, I get weirder when I am drunk.

May the gods have mercy on the souls around me. :evil::tongue:

Jessika, are you *sure* that sloshing all birthday kids that night is a *good* idea?!? :wink:blink:

• I already called 2 times we will be getting the city club rate 63 bucks
  • I'm booking the room this friday
  • I plan on arriveing as soon as possible I dont work at all that day i just gotta do that pulled pork
  • you can decorate he said
  • but you cant do the 10 person list unless you do it friday i was the last person to get it on a saturday
  • The Booze SO far I'll being you a bottle off ur list like the smirnoff drinks I can get a 30 pack at cost co and something else for the party most likely some thing simple and versatile like vodka. I might get u some of that rasberry pucker or peach you enjoyed it at halloween Possible some mead and slogo is buy captain morgan's private stock
  • thats about all I can bring and i might have to even scale that back a bit pending how much the food will cost
  • I'll go to the dollar store and but cups plates and 3 litters of moonmist and twist not faygo coal no one likes that but me I'll find some cheap priced pepis

ANYONE THATS COMING AND WANTS TO BRING BOOZE OR ANYTHING ELSE IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED

Thanks! :biggrin:

so, thus far, its OMG, and Rev...

anyone else? :)

you know you wanna!!! lol

(I mean, come on... OMG, and REV are going to be there!!!!) lol

Thanks! :biggrin:

so, thus far, its OMG, and Rev...

anyone else? :)

you know you wanna!!! lol

(I mean, come on... OMG, and REV are going to be there!!!!) lol

...I don't know if we can make it to the pre-party...

...& I am not sure we can make it to the after party...but we are trying...

WE WILL BE AT CLUB!

This is me daily freik-o-meter result....77%...that is pretty good for this time of year & morning!

Archived