http://www.local6.com/news/18253078/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A utility worker on Thursday found the remains of a child in Orange County in a wooded area located less than half a mile from the home of the George and Cindy Anthony, whose granddaughter, Caylee, has been missing since mid-June, authorities said.

Did anyone research into the passwords the lady was kickin out from jail. Then she confided in an attorney the info shes a total moron for talking via live recorded jailhouse phone with video to multiple people. My prediction she will be convicted. I'm a HUGE fan of forensics trisome forensic, computer forensic(in which I already have an associates degree in computer information systems, and psycholigical forensics(which I took law enforcement in college and have a direct blood cop relative who he is aint no ones business tho but hes always strapped).

$$

Also if the hyoid bone in the neck is broken the child was strangled if there isnt in the lungs their may be fiber consistent with smothering by pilliow otherwise just did manual suffocation via hand which disgusts me as a way to die. Whoever thought up smothering should rot in the pits of hell for eternity.

$$

Also if the hyoid bone in the neck is broken the child was strangled if there isnt in the lungs their may be fiber consistent with smothering by pilliow otherwise just did manual suffocation via hand which disgusts me as a way to die. Whoever thought up smothering should rot in the pits of hell for eternity.

$$

i second that truly sick

Archived