Aftermath...DGN Appreciation Night @ CC - December 27th

TitsMcGee

Guest greyhalo

Well, I started attending CC in the fall of '87. But I am younger than Marc, so he'll need more "dusting off!"

Ahhhhhh the days of fog so dense on the dancefloor that you could barely see the suspended skeletons hanging from the ceiling... :jamin

Maybe I'm just being a nostalgic old-schooler, but I thought the club was much cooler years ago. It seemed more authentic. Then again, the goth scene has changed A LOT over the years and has become so much more mainstream.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'm just being a nostalgic old-schooler, but I thought the club was much cooler years ago. It seemed more authentic. Then again, the goth scene has changed A LOT over the years and has become so much more mainstream.

I can see your point Greyhalo. I think that things seem "much cooler" when they are "new." 20 years of time spent at anyplace will tarnish even the coolest of places. I used to think that 3-D was the greatest thing EVER. Especially on those $ 1 well Tuesday nights! :jamin

Brenda Starrr/Tomcat - I don't see dots?!?!?! :sofa: You two are such a joy to see everywhere I go..hehe Wait a min, you two aren't stalking me are you? :unsure: cause it would be an HONOUR!!!!! :happydance

Oh no...YOu are stalking US because you want to touch the rizzard!!

BrendaStarr: Having finally met you and seeing you twice in some two odd weeks, I want you to know I believe the rumors. You are one fine cougar. :rofl: Congrats on your quest to stamp out stupidity!

*blush* No WAY!

And FUCK STUPIDITY!

Brenda Starrr: Sorry I didn't talk to you and Jeff for much longer. Wanted to be a bit of a social butterfly.

It was the fact that I haven't bathed since Sushi Night, isn't it??

:no 8years=OLDSCHOOL

(you could have been a Doctor by now) ;)

1996 til now...about to be my 13th year in attendance.

I met my ex wife there in 1997.

Some of my best friends I met there.

Some of my wildest fistfights I had there.

A handful of girlfriends, I met there.

I guess that's why I go back a couple times a year. So many memories, for better or for worse.

Ooooo, I remember the first time I walked into City.....'93

*sigh*

It was sooooo fucking Goth-Punk.....I loved it, I was there every weekend :jamin

I still dig it, but It seems a bit sold out now.....*double sigh*

Guest greyhalo

1996 til now...about to be my 13th year in attendance.

I met my ex wife there in 1997.

Some of my best friends I met there.

Some of my wildest fistfights I had there.

A handful of girlfriends, I met there.

I guess that's why I go back a couple times a year. So many memories, for better or for worse.

Pssst, Rev. can't count very well, but don't tell him I said that, OK?

Archived