Playing right now

Man, I really need to get to work on getting that expansion pack.

After I finish becoming zelda master it's back to diablo 2, yet again, to accomplish the same goals I've had in mind forever now. Just never get around to them.

I'll hit you up when that happens, we can b-net together. lol you play a female magic-caster and I play a male. Pretty awesome that it's opposites.

I like RPGs. I rarely play as a male, that's the point of RPGs, you role play. Just like when I used to play PnP Dungeons and Dragons, my characters were females. B-net is pretty dead these days, well a year ago when I last played online. Back in the day that place was just busy. Diablo online is like crack to me. :beer:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like RPGs. I rarely play as a male, that's the point of RPGs, you role play. Just like when I used to play PnP Dungeons and Dragons, my characters were females. B-net is pretty dead these days, well a year ago when I last played online. Back in the day that place was just busy. Diablo online is like crack to me. :beer:

idk, I went on there a few months ago and it wasn't Completely dead.

Starcraft mostly on LAN when I'm at my friend's, there's a handful of people in lower MI I know and we all play this eleven year old game, lol; I'm best with Zerg. I would so play with people on here, but can't play on B-net (arr). =\

I recently beat the main quest on Fallout 3 and clocked in a bunch of hours, have a level 18 character.

Here's two music vids I did for Fallout 3 with Fraps (very violent, NSFW, spoiler):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_lLpgKYxzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc-PQT4WjHc

Occasionally DnD 4th Edition. Still have to beat Crisis on my file but that's at a friend's house. Right now when I get the time away from writing, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga for GBA.

/shuts up

Why cant you play on B-net? you shooouuuld! I would love to play with a few DGNers

Although I have yet to try any MMORPG, I find that most of the games I try out recently just dont have the kind of exploration I like. For instance, Halo bored me. I like going around everywhere and exploring things, not just going down a mostly linear path blasting the shit out of everything.

This is one thing which dissapointed me about Silent Hill: Homecoming. WAY to linear.

Even with one of the new Tomb Raider games which came out last year, I didn't get the same sense of size, isolation and wonder as I did with the very first two nearly a decade ago. Sigh...