Female RAAGGGEEE Thread!

e-jewell

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol actually OC right there. I made it from my original uterine depiction.

btw wtf is /b? :tongue:

A reference to a subforum on another forum. The people who frequent it are usually called /b tards, usually for posting stuff like that (and the other stuff I found in your photobucket).

......you sure that's not centipedes?

*runs*

(points to those understanding the reference....LOL)

732.jpg

1150665343619.jpg

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Centipede_filled_vagina <-- totally not safe for work

Also ^ is an example of /b

lol yeah.... I'd say my threads tend to do pretty well. Mister Beau is an avid follower :tongue:

Anyways ladies the men in here CLEARLY aren't uncomfortable enough. Let me explain a cramp to you males. Imagine your testicles being squeezed so tight that your semen actually leaks out through your pores. Imagine that sensitve, broken skin rubbing against other sensitive, broken skin, rubbing eachother red and shiny and raw, all the while dripping blood and disabling your entire groin region.

Imagine being kicked in the nuts with a spiked fucking mace.

A reference to a subforum on another forum. The people who frequent it are usually called /b tards, usually for posting stuff like that (and the other stuff I found in your photobucket).

732.jpg

1150665343619.jpg

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Centipede_filled_vagina <-- totally not safe for work

Also ^ is an example of /b

lol I know what **** /b/ ***** is, but not /b.

lol, I was just being a fag. I hope you go anywhere but failchan, I haven't been to that chan since the boxxy plague and was one of the many proud soldiers operating the pracea ddos attacks that shut it down a few days. I lurk 711 now.

lol yeah.... I'd say my threads tend to do pretty well. Mister Beau is an avid follower :tongue:

Anyways ladies the men in here CLEARLY aren't uncomfortable enough. Let me explain a cramp to you males. Imagine your testicles being squeezed so tight that your semen actually leaks out through your pores. Imagine that sensitve, broken skin rubbing against other sensitive, broken skin, rubbing eachother red and shiny and raw, all the while dripping blood and disabling your entire groin region.

Imagine being kicked in the nuts with a spiked fucking mace.

I'm in that percentage of women, whatever it may be, that happen to get especially painful menstrual cramps. I'm incapacitated for a day or two, every month, and can barely walk to the closet to get my heavy duty pain pills. I know there are more of you cursed ones out there... this thread goes out to you. Rant, threaten your reproductive organs as if they're in front of you, just bitch about cramps or menstruation in general. Bonus points for luring men in here to make them uncomfortable.

This one goes out to this finicky, selfish little bastard.

uterus_hysterectomy1.gif

You. Mother. Fucker. If I ever have the pleasure of meeting you in person I will beat you raw, do you hear me? Traitor to thine own body, hater of thine own SANCTUARY! I swear to God Almighty that I will put you through so much pain, smiling and possibly orgasming the entire time... and that will be but a fraction of what you've done to me all these years.

You are a selfish fucking asshole, bitch, whatever it is you call yourself. You seem the most sensitive part of me... masochistically and retardedly slamming yourself into walls, and rubbing yourself against some sort of organic sandpaper with your stupid reproductive tongues hanging out and a dumb look on your face. I would glean only the highest pleasure from holding you in my hands and SQUEEZING YOU TIGHTLY until the blood runs dry, then leaving you to bake and fry in the hot sun, dinner of carrion for buzzards.

I SWEAR, on my life, that as soon as I give birth to 2-3 children, I'M HAVING YOU PERMANENTLY REMOVED.

FUCK you, Uterus. Fuck your selfish ways.

You know, you could almost say that your image there looks like the result of a womans rage. Kinda looks like the aftermath of a guys cock with each of this balls stretched out to ungodly ends.
Edited by Reaper

You know, you could almost say that your image there looks like the result of a womans rage. Kinda looks like the aftermath of a guys cock with each of this balls stretched out to ungodly ends.

Well, there is an anatomy book out there that has photographs of the male reproductive tract in a photo arranged similar to this. From cadavers that are just a few hours dead, so everything is still pink. It is called Color Atlas of Anatomy by Rohen/Yokochi/Lutjen-Drecoll. first saw it in the second edition (now on the sixth.)

Well, there is an anatomy book out there that has photographs of the male reproductive tract in a photo arranged similar to this. From cadavers that are just a few hours dead, so everything is still pink. It is called Color Atlas of Anatomy by Rohen/Yokochi/Lutjen-Drecoll. first saw it in the second edition (now on the sixth.)

We could just skip the book...I will just ask my uncle to post the pictures after he cuts up the bodies that were donated to research...or I could visit again and put something in a jar to bring when I come to the club

e-jewell---First of all, I feel no repulsion, only sympathy.

I'm a little angry though, because ironically this thread has humanized you to me,

a feeling I was perfectly comfortable not feeling toward you after duking it out in the most inhumane section on this board--politics :starwars:

And that would have remained unchanged... until now

So, I'm sorry but you're goal couldn't be backfiring worse.

Of course, there's more to it than that.

I love my wife.

And she's cramping right now too.

(Seriously, WTF?

Did you guys send out the ovarian bat signal this morning?)

And I want to be there for her.

And I'm not going to squirm at my honey's pain.

Especially considering that sex sometimes can alleviate the pain :happydance

And that there's other things I can do for her.

I've discovered that red wings can be so much more than a hockey team.

(BTW, I've just disturbed all of the men for you (and some of the women for good measure, --you're fucking welcome)

But there's one more thing, you need to now about me:

I am a man who has a good attitude toward menstruation

Since the hyperlink didn't work TRY THIS----------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cLHBwvMVow&NR=1

IF it STILL doesn't work, copy and paste the URL--it's worth it!!!

Edited by the eternal

e-jewell---First of all, I feel no repulsion, only sympathy.

I'm a little angry though, because ironically this thread has humanized you to me,

a feeling I was perfectly comfortable not feeling toward you after duking it out in the most inhumane section on this board--politics :starwars:

And that would have remained unchanged... until now

Oh, I'll earn the wrath of everyone back eventually. I always do. Us Gemini types are very good at confusing people and imitating head trauma, though accidentally.

Anyways I'd like to add that every uterus picture I ever look at from this point forth will resemble a googly-eyed jackass with his tongue sticking out. Google uterus. I swear, every picture will look like that to you now.

1st of all, I know this pain all too well. Once I 'passed' a cantelope sized blood clot. I cannot imagine child birth being less painful. I turned green. I believe it was an alien baby, I named him fred and flushed him down the toilet, I'm surprised fred didn't get caught in the piping somewhere. He may still be swimming around.

The joke around my house is that my guy has failed to infect me with his demon spawn...hehe (apparently I'm still not a worthy vessel).

(Seriously, WTF?

Did you guys send out the ovarian bat signal this morning?)

Especially considering that sex sometimes can alleviate the pain :happydance

Ahh.. yes, sex is definitely the best medicine for this.. it's usually something like, "wanna enact a murder scene?" :rofl:

Edited by hunhee

1st of all, I know this pain all too well. Once I 'passed' a cantelope sized blood clot. I cannot imagine child birth being less painful. I turned green.

Unmedicated childbirth is even MORE painful. :yes I have experienced both - several times.

Ahh.. yes, sex is definitely the best medicine for this.. it's usually something like, "wanna enact a murder scene?" :rofl:

See, it makes mine worse ... but that's probably because they still haven't found out what's wrong with me. I'll probably be more "normal" if they could and they treated it.

Unmedicated childbirth is even MORE painful. :yes I have experienced both - several times.

See, it makes mine worse ... but that's probably because they still haven't found out what's wrong with me. I'll probably be more "normal" if they could and they treated it.

I went to my doc's after that event (not the sex), thinking I miscarried.. he said that I was "NORMAL" WTF!?!? a cantelope sized blood clot is NORMAL!?!? :unsure:

Edited by hunhee

I went to my doc's after that event (not the sex), thinking I miscarried.. he said that I was "NORMAL" WTF!?!? a cantelope sized blood clot is NORMAL!?!? :unsure:

Every once in awhile, it's nothing to worry about. It's if it happens frequently that it becomes an issue.

Seriously, I feel like I'm in labour once a month. :X it sucks.

Every once in awhile, it's nothing to worry about. It's if it happens frequently that it becomes an issue.

Seriously, I feel like I'm in labour once a month. :X it sucks.

:grouphug

I don't know how labour feels, but I know how this feels.. :grouphug