HW@S grand tour of Detroit II

How about Lebanese food? That would appease our picky eaters-- the vegetarians, as well as the folks who don't eat red meat. :) There's an excellent Middle-Eastern restaurant out this way, on Haggerty Rd.

..and I know a little ol' place here in the states, where my Welshman will be eating, quite often (but he'll be dining alone, on those occasions). :evil:

...mmmmm..Lebanese....but that's far....maybe you can tour different Lebanese places... :dry::p

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say yes, on the restaurant poll. We are all so easygoing, it will take us forever to decide on a meeting place, otherwise! :laugh:

I could make one, what are the choices? I see Lebanese

Should I do Chinese? Thai? Italian? Lebanese (of course)? Sushi? Indian?

Once we figure that out, what area? Near us? or more easterly?

Edited by hunhee

I say yes, on the restaurant poll. We are all so easygoing, it will take us forever to decide on a meeting place, otherwise! :laugh:

Multiple choices?

Pizza

Lebanese

Chinese

Greek Town is nice! & they gots BOOSE!
:nut

Add more Jinxxxie!

(edit to add: yes...it took me THAT long to come up with that tiny list...)

Edited by Rev.Reverence

• 2 weeks later...

AIR - Saturday 28 March

NORTHWEST AIRLINES Flight 101

Departs: London-Heathrow

0900 Hrs, Saturday, 28 March

Terminal 4

Equipment: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A330-300

Arrives: Detroit Metropolitan

1345 Hrs

AIR - Saturday 11 April

NORTHWEST AIRLINES Flight 102

Departs: Detroit Metropolitan

2000 Hrs, Saturday, 11 April

Terminal EM

Equipment: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A330-300

Arrives: London-Heathrow

0900 Hrs Next day

those are my flight times folks!

please be aware 80% of time will be quality time.

Okay, really funny thing, this. My brother's trip to New Zealand is coming up. He DEPARTS Detroit Metro on March 28th Kid you not. Plus, his house is sort of out Angel's way. So, if you's like, I can be the designated airport taxi on this day, since I'll be driving my bro in his sweet Mazda Speed 3. Yays. Turbo.

Saturday the 11th, I'd be glad to taxi again, but in my lovely dilapidated Honda Civic.

We still need to come up with DEFINITE dates for the restaurant meet, as well as a pubcrawl. We need to decide on the restaurant, too. It will need to be someplace centrally located, so as many people can attend, as possible!

I'm thinking a pubcrawl with the theme of "silly hats" is in order!!! :stuart:

Guest Megalicious

I'm all in! Just let me know a bit in advance for the date, so that I can make arrangements for Keegan to be with his father, and I can MAKE time for it :wink Looks like I am going to have to go "silly hat" shopping :happy:

Great. Now I need a hat.

I'll loan you a fedora

Umm, as far as a pub crawl...Royal Oak would be quite accommodating...and it has a Lebanese joint at the corner of Main and 11 mile. I'm just sayin...pub crawl the downtown...shuttle to Luna maybe? Hmmmm, anyone, anyone?

I'll loan you a fedora

Umm, as far as a pub crawl...Royal Oak would be quite accommodating...and it has a Lebanese joint at the corner of Main and 11 mile. I'm just sayin...pub crawl the downtown...shuttle to Luna maybe? Hmmmm, anyone, anyone?

*sigh* I remember when Royal Oak was worth it and Luna wasn't a jock bar, meeeemories :laugh:. I wanna meet Head Wreck! Will The Head Wreck be at City Club anytime or Dead-Line or anything like that? I'll try to make either the pub crawl or the restaurant trip, time and money permitting.

We're trying to stay away from the large nightclub environment, during his visit-- especially since the recent influx of spunkwipes has made those places even worse. :X

Any bars we attend will most likely be good old-fashioned dives; where we can actually hear what our friends are discussing, there are affordable drinks, and we won't have to kick anyone's ass out of annoyance.

We're trying to stay away from the large nightclub environment, during his visit-- especially since the recent influx of spunkwipes has made those places even worse. :X

Any bars we attend will most likely be good old-fashioned dives; where we can actually hear what our friends are discussing, there are affordable drinks, and we won't have to kick anyone's ass out of annoyance.

..there is a fine lil' pub we could step out to from here (3 blocks)...if you two would chance to have a dinner with Us...ALL the Eastside kiddz can pop up & meet HW...?