come up with a caption

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GalleryImage04.jpg

"They turned me into a mouse because they were mad at me cause I talked shit about LaShawnda. But I was on the phone with LaShawnda and told her it ain't me that took that money on the stove, it was probably her neighbor who be going out at all times of the night, and I'mma be real with you I only took the rectangular pizza pan. But now your infected by their infection cause bitches got Aids, and the only way I'm gonna be making dough is to turn this thing around like ninety degrees, twice, and go West to build vending machines, which is what the pan's for."

• 2 weeks later...

"They turned me into a mouse because they were mad at me cause I talked shit about LaShawnda. But I was on the phone with LaShawnda and told her it ain't me that took that money on the stove, it was probably her neighbor who be going out at all times of the night, and I'mma be real with you I only took the rectangular pizza pan. But now your infected by their infection cause bitches got Aids, and the only way I'm gonna be making dough is to turn this thing around like ninety degrees, twice, and go West to build vending machines, which is what the pan's for."

This is some serious win.