What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

On 1/28/2019 at 7:12 PM, NocteSpiritus said:

Trying to get myself to write out this Supernatural fan fiction chapter and posted up to Tumblr and AO3. 

~~~~~

Don't forget to post a link to your work in your profile signature so it will show up whenever you make a post.  Then people can check it out.

TIP:

Click the "Edit Profile" or the pencil icon on your profile page.

Scroll down to "Profile Fields" and go to "Signature".

Anything you put there will show at the bottom of your postings.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Don't forget to post a link to your work in your profile signature so it will show up whenever you make a post.  Then people can check it out.

TIP:

Click the "Edit Profile" or the pencil icon on your profile page.

Scroll down to "Profile Fields" and go to "Signature".

Anything you put there will show at the bottom of your postings.

I can always post it here and maybe a 'feedback' type of thread for others. That way any feedback doesn't interrupt the story's flow.

3 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

I can always post it here and maybe a 'feedback' type of thread for others. That way any feedback doesn't interrupt the story's flow.

~~~~~

Then what you can do is start a new Topic in the "Your Creations" thread with the Title "Feedback (and the name of your story).  In the first posting, state that you are looking for feedback on your creation then either post the entire story for it to be commented on here or post a summary of it with a link to the actual rest of the story so they can read it and then come back to DGN to give feedback.  That way the writing stays organic.

Just a thought...😄

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Then what you can do is start a new Topic in the "Your Creations" thread with the Title "Feedback (and the name of your story).  In the first posting, state that you are looking for feedback on your creation then either post the entire story for it to be commented on here or post a summary of it with a link to the actual rest of the story so they can read it and then come back to DGN to give feedback.  That way the writing stays organic.

Just a thought...😄

😄 I plan on posting it all here, though the profile link would help since the story will probably be updated more on AO3 than here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • TronRP pinned this topic